Tidy non-Scottish Newsreaders, Weathergirls and Traffic Reporters

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Moomintroll
The beeb has pulled out some top tottie this morning.
Rachel Burden, Sally Nugent and Holly on sport.IMG_20190224_083016_400.thumb.jpg.de8977f7ffa505246424ef682e902e36.jpgIMG_20190224_083053_650.jpg.2e497dd3ab96fbafbad73e33c87341c1.jpg

@BuzzGTI I will give you her on the top right but FFS min. Please never go onto Sky Sports News as I won't survive the repeated postings of Claire Tomlinson.

On 06/12/2018 at 21:33, Trackdaybob said:

I have these three lovelies to look forward to in the morning :) 

Image result for lucy martin weather

Image result for lisa gallagher weather

Image result for abbie dewhurst weather

:) 

On 06/12/2018 at 23:50, Melanius Mullarkey said:

“I have these two and two thirds lovelies to look forward to in the morning :) “

FTFY 

@Melanius MullarkeyMocking the physical disability of a fellow human being? It’s 2019 for f**k sake you cretenious c**t. Humanity has gone to the dogs

Edited by RadgerTheBadger

10 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

@Melanius MullarkeyMocking the physical disability of a fellow human being? It’s 2019 for f**k sake you cretenious c**t. Humanity has gone to the dogs

Slags someone for mocking the physically disabled.

Calls them a cretinous c**t.

B6DAA425-97E3-458B-8CDB-E5CA12DA9CA7.gif

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Guest Moomintroll
Naw I’m too busy listening to Reginald Dwight and Farrokh Bulsara albums instead 
That is a massive slur on the songwriting abilities of John Deacon, Brian May, Rodger Taylor & Bernie Taupin imho. "We are all legends" , or in Regs' case f**king sh*t f**king tennis coach, probably.

On 06/12/2018 at 23:50, Melanius Mullarkey said:

FTFY 

@Tynierose @Bairnardo

Ok mods, why hasn’t this post been removed and poster been reprimanded?

Ive challenged the poster head on and been met with contempt, I’ve also reported this post and yet it’s still active 

If this post was about homosexuals or child abuse or anything untoward aimed at the direction of any ethnic minorities yous would quite rightly be all on it like a tone of bricks

This is a sad indictment of what P&B thinks of fellow human beings with disability’s. It goes back to what I was saying regarding mods being complicit in divisions being created within the site. A moderator should be fair, balanced and impartial 

Its no wonder that this site has gone to the dogs with custodians like yourselves at the helm

38 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

@Tynierose @Bairnardo

Ive challenged the poster head on and been met with contempt, I’ve also reported this post and yet it’s still active 

If this post was about homosexuals or child abuse or anything untoward aimed at the direction of any ethnic minorities yous would quite rightly be all on it like a tone of bricks

This is a sad indictment of what P&B thinks of fellow human beings with disability’s. It goes back to what I was saying regarding mods being complicit in divisions being created within the site. A moderator should be fair, balanced and impartial 

Its no wonder that this site has gone to the dogs with custodians like yourselves at the helm

You do understand what cretinsim is, Radger? 

1 hour ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

@Tynierose @Bairnardo

I'm also stumped as to why the cretinous post wasn't removed....

@Tynierose @Bairnardo

The only answer is to have a minimum height code for mods, like the police. Bairnardo wouldn't have even been allowed on as a trainee intern, and there must be a reason for Tynierose's moniker. Short people have no empathy for anyone other than the similarly stunted, it's scientifically proven.

As I said, I was lowering myself to your level as your posts suggest you are lower than a snakes belly 

Mocking the disabled is disgusting behaviour you vile c**t

8BDCA5D3-5BA8-47AF-878E-D9BC294BAB77.gif.80cb93316f5cde839ffb357eab3202a2.gif

1 hour ago, sjc said:

I'm also stumped as to why the cretinous post wasn't removed....

Reported, probably.