Sign in to follow this  
Div

Planned Maintenance Tonight (Tues 16th Jan) 22:30

I'll be taking the site offline tonight at around 22:30 to perform some planned maintenance.

Having resolved the technical issues we had over the last few weeks everything in general is running very smoothly although I am aware that some Android App users are having issues which I am working with the app guys to troubleshoot.

No software changes happening tonight, just adding some more memory and processing power. Expected downtime is around 60 mins during which the site and the app will be completely unavailable.

1 hour ago, Div said:

I'll be taking the site offline tonight at around 22:30 to perform some planned maintenance.

Having resolved the technical issues we had over the last few weeks everything in general is running very smoothly although I am aware that some Android App users are having issues which I am working with the app guys to troubleshoot.

No software changes happening tonight, just adding some more memory and processing power. Expected downtime is around 60 mins during which the site and the app will be completely unavailable.

Why are you doing this to me?

2 hours ago, Div said:

See you in a fortnight.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

An hour, he says. :P

It's supposed to only take 5 minutes, I've built in a fair bit of contingency :1eye

Thanks for your patience, back up 26 mins ahead of schedule. That's a first for P&B!

13 hours ago, Div said:

It's supposed to only take 5 minutes, I've built in a fair bit of contingency :1eye

11 hours ago, Div said:

Thanks for your patience, back up 26 mins ahead of schedule. That's a first for P&B!

Uhu. :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Uhu. :thumsup2

Experience son, you can't put a price on that :P