Celtic v Brechin City

Flybhoy

The fact its a 3.00 kick off on a Saturday, not on TV, and no Celtic game the last few weeks  should, coupled with the reasonable ticket price see, hopefully see a decent crowd of circa 30,000. 

The visitors have had a howler of a season and, surely a comfortable home win is the only outcome, stranger things have happened in football but not much.

4-0 im going for but, hopefully a good attendance to net the visitors a few quid. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

Most of our support are realistic and know were in for a hiding. But it will be a great day out for us and the players and is going to have a great financial benifit for the club

This. Loads of kids from the youth FC coming down on buses for the day including my 5 year old and his mates. If Celtic could make it not too tough an intro to cup football for them that would be nice but hopefully will be a great day out whatever. Well done to all who have been working hard on the arrangements

15 minutes ago, Infirmary Street said:

This. Loads of kids from the youth FC coming down on buses for the day including my 5 year old and his mates. If Celtic could make it not too tough an intro to cup football for them that would be nice but hopefully will be a great day out whatever. Well done to all who have been working hard on the arrangements

I am sure they will pick up our songs fairly quickly.  ;)8) 

1 hour ago, Infirmary Street said:

Great to hear, hope they enjoy their day.

A corner would be an achievement. Na seriously to at least make half a game of it we need to keep11 players on the park and guys to put in a shift . We ve been playing full time teams all year and can knock it about on the bigger pitches. This is a big release from the league campaign.

Archived