A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

2 hours ago, weejoeharper said:

I loved this team, so many good players at the time. 1977/78. Second in the league and Scottish cup runners-up that season.

5b9cb8d3bdd2f_AberdeenFC1978.jpg.15d8c3f261e972d153e4f0c551e0ea47.jpg

My abiding memory of that 1978 final was afterwards the Cumbie causing mayhem in the Gorbals.

And i don’t mean Theresa Mayhem.

And you’ll never convince me either. Just you keep calling the West and East Stands the Rangers and Celtic ends, and show everyone that Scottish football is all about two clubs only. 

Whether right or wrong everybody (except a few folk on here) calls them the Rangers and Celtic ends. I’ve never in all my years heard anybody say ‘we’ve got tickets for the east/west end/terracing’ LOL

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

Whether right or wrong everybody (except a few folk on here) calls them the Rangers and Celtic ends. I’ve never in all my years heard anybody say ‘we’ve got tickets for the east/west end/terracing’ LOL

You need new people to speak to. 

22 minutes ago, Daydream said:

You need to chill out re what folk call the ends at Hampden FFS

Hey man, totally chilled. Just keep using the names of the two teams that the vast majority of Scottish football fans detest, as the names of the ends of our national stadium. Cool.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Really??

Yes, I'm afraid so.

In terms of numbers through the gates, more people follow those hideous sides than the rest of us put together.  I also know far more people who claim to support either of the OF and never go near a ground, than I do people who profess to support a diddy but can't be arsed.

Unpalatable certainly, but sadly true.