A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

6 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Indulge me this one please, and possibly provide further information! Picture must be from the turn of last century featuring what I believe to be of a juvenile side from Ayr, Roselea Fc. 

The indulgence part being, Great Grandad Paulbrucerick is in the bottom left of the picture! He also played for Parkhouse before the amalgamation.

FB_IMG_1559211195818.jpg

Boy above him looks like Gareth Bale.

36 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Frank McGarvey wearing a big daft hat after winning the 1987 Scottish Cup with St Mirren. 

IMG_20190531_093559.jpg

spooky- I was just telling a young person tonight about the song that used to be sung about the erstwhile Mrs McGarvey.... 

53 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

What are you slavering at, Pet? Are you hurting at now being the wee team?

Awww. Don't take it so hard, Snifter. I was only pointing out a wee blind spot you Hibbies seem to have when having a laugh at Rangers.

When did  Oldco Hiberniango out of business?  

When did Newco Hibernian start?

Do Newco Hibernian claim Oldco's history from 1875?

Clue: The answers are 1890, 1893 and Yes.

http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/1890-1899/1892-new-beginnings

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Awww. Don't take it so hard, Snifter. I was only pointing out a wee blind spot you Hibbies seem to have when having a laugh at Rangers.

When did  Oldco Hiberniango out of business?  

When did Newco Hibernian start?

Do Newco Hibernian claim Oldco's history from 1875?

Clue: The answers are 1890, 1893 and Yes.

http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/1890-1899/1892-new-beginnings

So you are a slavering bitter wee diet without bus fare angry at being new Wee Team? Take your medicine ya wee team bam. 

And pish btw, all debunked elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

So you are a slavering bitter wee diet without bus fare angry at being new Wee Team? Take your medicine ya wee team bam. 

And pish btw, all debunked elsewhere. 

You’re calling me angry? Lol.

As for “debunked elsewhere”, aye right. Link please. The link I’ve given you, is to Hibs Historical Trust.

6 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

You’re calling me angry? Lol.

As for “debunked elsewhere”, aye right. Link please. The link I’ve given you, is to Hibs Historical Trust.

We stopped trading for one year in 1891, came back at the new ground at Easter Road.  One Scottish Cup win might be under question, unlike the 3 you CHEATED with a £28m IOU to a Lith Bank.

And good luck with cobbling together the bus fare for Greyskull you diet wee team bam. 

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

We stopped trading for one year in 1891, came back at the new ground at Easter Road.  One Scottish Cup win might be under question, unlike the 3 you CHEATED with a £28m IOU to a Lith Bank.

And good luck with cobbling together the bus fare for Greyskull you diet wee team bam. 

Apology accepted.

Glad I could educate you on your own club’s history - and that of Hibernians RIP.