A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

The bygone days when we got half the enclosure at Ibrox, I recall fondly my first trip there and having cups of hot tea & lit cigarettes rained down on us from the cheeky chappies in the **** support sitting above us.

FB_IMG_1516541391843.jpg

The "Up The 'RA" home made hat(?) is fucking shite. Should've got Fat Daz P to make a fleg instead.

4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_0512.jpg

Tickets they printed for a league play off in the season Celtic went to Seville and there was a possibility both teams could finish with identical pts, goals etc. Don’t think anyone knew of these plans but what a game that would’ve been. An old mate found a stack of them in a garage he was clearing out.

So absolutely everything would be equal for this game at a neutral venue yet Rangers are listed first rather than Celtic who obviously should have been given the circumstances. I, for one, am stunned.

So absolutely everything would be equal for this game at a neutral venue yet Rangers are listed first rather than Celtic who obviously should have been given the circumstances. I, for one, am stunned.

What circumstances? Not that it mattered.

37 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Why does everyone get all misty eyed at the mere mention of Third Lanark?

f**k ‘em. They’re long deid.

(1) passage of time

(2) romanticism

(3) weren't resurrected or replaced in non-leagues/juniors like Clydebank, Gretna, etc.

Tommy Gemmell has just given West Germany's Helmut Haller what is known in Scottish parlance a 'boot up the arse' in a World Cup qualifier in 1969.

His Celtic boss, Jock Stein was so enraged at the full backs indiscipline he dropped him for the League Cup final a few days later v St Johnstone, a young man called Davie Hay took the number three shorts that day at Gemmell's expense. 

Second picture, the same match, Jimmy Johnstone takes on a certain Hans Hubert Vogts, known as Berti, whatever happened to him ?

images.jpeg

IMG_20180121_220809.jpg

Edited by Flybhoy