A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

2hcpc2v.jpg

ES Clydebank's first game in their only Scottish league season, 64-65, which finished in a draw against Stenhousemuir. Crowd was 6000, scorers were Arthur Hamill scoring both for the home side, with Stenhousemuir equalising and then leading through Pat Henderson and Bobby Bryce respectively. That's Hamill's first, the first ever ES Clydebank goal, lower right.

On 4/16/2019 at 17:18, GNU_Linux said:

I got mixed up. It was Firhill they used (I get them mixed up sometimes).

Curious thing though there was three firs with Firhill, Fir Park & the now gone Firs Park.

Confusing Motherwell with the leafy West End will have some choking on their quiche.

17 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

2hcpc2v.jpg

ES Clydebank's first game in their only Scottish league season, 64-65, which finished in a draw against Stenhousemuir. Crowd was 6000, scorers were Arthur Hamill scoring both for the home side, with Stenhousemuir equalising and then leading through Pat Henderson and Bobby Bryce respectively. That's Hamill's first, the first ever ES Clydebank goal, lower right.

Arthur Hamill was a labourer at the company I served my apprenticeship with, useless but of information but mentioned it anyway. 

42 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Bono from U2 in action against Uruguay in the 1986 world cup in Mexico. 

I red dot you for your continued Celtic pics spamming so you immediately go and find anything I've posted in a random thread so that you can red dot me back. What a fucking kid you are McGhee! :lol: 

32 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

I red dot you for your continued Celtic pics spamming so you immediately go and find anything I've posted in a random thread so that you can red dot me back. What a fucking kid you are McGhee! :lol: 

Raging..... :lol:

Edited by Flybhoy

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Im not the one rattled enough to go to the extent of a seethe filled post about a red dot on a forum.   :thumsup2

Pointing and laughing at you = seethe filled post. You really are a weirdo and trying far too hard now. 

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

Pointing and laughing at you = seethe filled post. You really are a weirdo and trying far too hard now. 

That's about the third personal insult you've fired at me today, sorry if ive upset you cupcake and I take it back what I said earlier, you clearly aren't seething at all. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

That's about the third personal insult you've fired at me today, sorry if ive upset you cupcake and I take it back what I said earlier, you clearly aren't seething at all. :rolleyes:

Looks like you're going to work your way through the entire internet cliche library to try and deflect the tantrum you had because you got a red dot for spamming. Except you haven't so give your feeble attempts a rest as you're now ruining the thread in two different ways. 

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

Looks like you're going to work your way through the entire internet cliche library to try and deflect the tantrum you had because you got a red dot for spamming. Except you haven't so give your feeble attempts a rest as you're now ruining the thread in two different ways. 

giphy (14).gif