A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

36 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Bomber thinking, “what the f*ck have we just done?”

Aye, one of my thoughts exactly, must have totally boiled his piss knowing he had played in a Dundee victory that handed the title to Celtic. 

Seen this picture on a Celtic Facebook page, does anyone have any information on this match?

Wearing the Queens Park away strip from, around 2000 I think are former Scottish Labour MP and leader Jim Murphy, Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain, actor and writer Tony Roper and Derek Johnstone. 

FB_IMG_1584545991557.jpg

On 18/03/2020 at 19:49, Flybhoy said:

Seen this picture on a Celtic Facebook page, does anyone have any information on this match?

Wearing the Queens Park away strip from, around 2000 I think are former Scottish Labour MP and leader Jim Murphy, Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain, actor and writer Tony Roper and Derek Johnstone. 

FB_IMG_1584545991557.jpg

It was the opening of Hampdens festival of football, not sure of year, but as you say looks like late nineties early 2000s. Found another pic of Tommy Burns leading out his team in the away kit along with a queen's Park side in the home kit. 

Edited by The Blue Brasilion

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2020 at 19:49, Flybhoy said:

FB_IMG_1584545991557.jpg

Cracking photo but looking at it it’s hard to believe that Danny McGrain is the same age as Kenny Dalglish and only 3 years older than Derek Johnstone.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Cracking photo but looking at it it’s hard to believe that Danny McGrain is the same age as Kenny Dalglish and only 3 years older than Derek Johnstone.

You could have said that about Danny McGrain at any point in his career. He probably "popped out" looking 73yo!