A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

I'm pretty sure the toilets under the stand at Brockvile were the inspiration for THAT scene in Trainspotting. 

The pigs at Muiravonside farm have better sanitary conditions than those toilets had. I remember when I was about 13 seeing an auld boy slip and fall a dull yin in those bogs. Up there with some of the most heartbreaking things I’ve ever seen tbh.

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

The pigs at Muiravonside farm have better sanitary conditions than those toilets had. I remember when I was about 13 seeing an auld boy slip and fall a dull yin in those bogs. Up there with some of the most heartbreaking things I’ve ever seen tbh.

No word of a lie this, when I first saw the film Hostel, the dark, damp, dimly lit torture room immediately reminded me of the bogs at Brockville, I vaguely remember a picture of them I seen somewhere, may have been on here or on social media but they were even worse looking in pictures than in the flesh. 

Edit.... there it is 😱😱😱

be79458326c785e7781ca1c504ebe078.jpg

Edited by Flybhoy

No word of a lie this, when I first saw the film Hostel, the dark, damp, dimly lit torture room immediately reminded me of the bogs at Brockville, I vaguely remember a picture of them I seen somewhere, may have been on here or on social media but they were even worse looking in pictures than in the flesh. 

Edit.... there it is [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
be79458326c785e7781ca1c504ebe078.jpg.9a779c2a8111ae4abc6ee04fe97ce3ea.jpg

Aye, if Jack The Ripper was a homophobe the Brockville bogs were where he’d hing aboot.

On 20/07/2019 at 12:02, paul wright scores said:

Joe Gilroy was a PE teacher at my school in the late 70s and was manager of Queens Park at the time - he took one of the guys in my year to play for them while still at school. 

paisley grammar and ian aitken?

The Return of the King. (Not the Joey version).

Mr Law makes his one and only appearance playing at Pittodrie in 1973 as Manchester City take on Aberdeen in a friendly.

Photo unashamedly copied from Aberdeenshire Refs Association Website. In exchange for all the points refs have appropriated from my team over the years.

Dennis-Law-only Pittodrie appearance - man city friendly 1973.jpg

14 hours ago, House Bartender said:

The Return of the King. (Not the Joey version).

Mr Law makes his one and only appearance playing at Pittodrie in 1973 as Manchester City take on Aberdeen in a friendly.

Photo unashamedly copied from Aberdeenshire Refs Association Website. In exchange for all the points refs have appropriated from my team over the years.

Dennis-Law-only Pittodrie appearance - man city friendly 1973.jpg

The ref is the (in)famous J P R Gordon of Newport on Tay.

Looked him up on Wiki. Born in Inverness. Died in 2000. Suspended by the SFA for accepting gifts from A C Milan.