A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

1 hour ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Awesome photo, quick question for the Dons fans though. Do you think the fans on the top of the stand would’ve seen the goal below due to the pitch angle of the roof?

Not or only just?

Wish we could get away with that at football nowadays.

Hard to tell tbh. I'd be happy just to stand unmolested at a  game never mind sit on the roof.

1 hour ago, williebhoy said:

THIRD LANARK V ABERDEEN

9d5dcd2a6452e31ddec1d6a46b9c6607.jpg

Tubby Ogston and Ally Shewan. Is that Charlie Cooke in the middle? The other Don is too far away for my eyes to make out.

Joe Gilroy was a PE teacher at my school in the late 70s and was manager of Queens Park at the time - he took one of the guys in my year to play for them while still at school. 
I think he later emigrated to Australia.
He emirgrated to Australia, Brisbane to be specific. Also spent time in South Africa & Iceland.

8 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
6 hours ago, paul wright scores said:
Joe Gilroy was a PE teacher at my school in the late 70s and was manager of Queens Park at the time - he took one of the guys in my year to play for them while still at school. 
I think he later emigrated to Australia.

He emirgrated to Australia, Brisbane to be specific. Also spent time in South Africa & Iceland.

He had I believe managed an Icelandic team, Valur, prior to this as he still wore one of their tracksuits for PE.