A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

38 minutes ago, A96 said:

I think that’s Tommy Wright  at the extreme right on the back row , rather than Scott Thomson.

Other than that I agree with your answers , and  it’s the same ones as you that I don’t know .

Except Yoda next to Sandy Clark  in the front row.

And is it Chris Clark’s sister , Amy , next to Pawlett ? ............ wid , anyway.

What a dolt. Of course it’s Tommy Wright, way too late for Scott Thomson. Cheers.

12 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A few years later, Fergie is appointed and takes over this squad.

E0E6B793-9935-4E7A-9E39-D0710AA2433A.jpeg

pictured at Seaton Park? 

I once scored an own goal on that pitch... do I win £5?! 

8 hours ago, resk said:

Top left could be Jonny Crawford. Tall keeper - Bossu?

Aye, I think you’re right with both of them.    Can’t say I’d any recollection of Crawford

The blond keeper is John Bateman who didn’t ring any bells either ,and the lad between Duff and Kerr is Sammy Stewart. 

18 hours ago, kingjoey said:

?, Andy Considine, Lee Mair, Charlie Mulgrew, Jamie Langfield, ?, ?, Lee Miller, McDonald, Paton, Scott Thomson.

?, Neil Cooper, ?, Chris Maguire, Derek Young, Stuart Duff, ?, Mark Kerr, Jeffrey De Vissher, Peter Pawlett, ?, ?

?, Sandy Clark,  Jamie Smith, Ricky Foster, Jimmy Calderwood, Scott Severin, Jimmy Nicholl, Zander Diamond, Darren Mackie, Jim Leighton and ?.

Is the tall keeper Joe Malin who signed for County?

38 minutes ago, Walter said:
1 hour ago, saint jason said:
Saints on manoeuvres at Kinnoull Hill in the early 70's.
5cf4efad40b89_61386479_10218926772790839_3031214087305428992_o(1).thumb.jpg.cfd016d1f5c1d42c2ab57df38902ba0f.jpg

Is that Lambie picking himself back up in 3rd place?

maybe he's looking for dog ends!

Tynecastle in the 1960's, the Hearts players appear to be wearing East Stirlingshire kits for training, can any of the older Hearts fans on here name the guy watching on?

IMG_20190603_122551.jpg

Edited by Flybhoy

51 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Tynecastle in the 1960's, the Hearts players appear to be wearing East Stirlingshire kits for training, can any of the older Hearts fans on here name the guy watching on?

IMG_20190603_122551.jpg

Tim Henman .

Or maybe his dad

9 minutes ago, A96 said:

Tim Henman .

Or maybe his dad

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I'm afraid your posts can't be considered as in McGee's usual ageist manner only older Hearts fans are allowed to give the answer.

4 hours ago, 7-2 said:

I'm afraid your posts can't be considered as in McGee's usual ageist manner only older Hearts fans are allowed to give the answer.

I don't know whether to be flattered or alarmed at your constant following of me and in particular on this thread. 

Either way you are clearly a rather odd individual. 

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I don't know whether to be flattered or alarmed at your constant following of me and in particular on this thread. 

Either way you are clearly a rather odd individual. 

In your dreams! :lol:

3 hours ago, Lurkst said:

As the current squad make their way to France for the World Cup, here's the original Scotland women's team...

24azj3d.jpg

That photo could equally be an all-female fitba’ team, or the all-male front row at the Glasgow Apollo, AC/DC 1978.