A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Kinda difficult not to when describing the photo.

Image result for gary caldwell ronaldinho

OK. Here's a pic of Legends Gary Caldwell and Ronaldinho.......

Seriously, look up the word "context" in the dictionary.

8 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Scotland and Zaire line up for the pre match anthems in Dortmund, 1974 World Cup, 2-0 Scotland.

Yugoslavia and Brazil scored a barrowload against them meaning, since the three games between Scotland, Brazil and Yugoslavia were all draws we found another novel way of exiting a tournament, on goal difference, unbeaten.

FB_IMG_1517101253039.jpg

Brazil only scored one more against them than we did.

celtics-gary-caldwell-and-barcelonas-gaucho-ronaldinho-battle-for-the-picture-id662648428?s=612x612

OK. Here's a pic of Legends Gary Caldwell and Ronaldinho.......

Seriously, look up the word "context" in the dictionary.

That is a pic of Caldwell and Ronaldinho, are you that thick?

The thread title is ‘A photographic history of SCOTTISH football’, these are the circumstances that form the setting for the thread, not ‘here’s a Brazilian’. Think you should start a new thread.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That is a pic of Caldwell and Ronaldinho, are you that thick?

The thread title is ‘A photographic history of SCOTTISH football’, these are the circumstances that form the setting for the thread, not ‘here’s a Brazilian’. Think you should start a new thread.

Read the original post which I was replying to you utter spacehopper.

Read the original post which I was replying to you utter spacehopper.

Read it, and you are a moron. A pic of a Scottish player in a thread about Scottish football yet he shouldn’t be mentioned. [emoji23][emoji23]

Take the rest of the day off dumbass.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Read it, and you are a moron. A pic of a Scottish player in a thread about Scottish football yet he shouldn’t be mentioned. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Don't be daft.

He was responding to the "two genuine legends of the game" caption which seemed to imply that the players were of similar stature.  I thought exactly the same thing as him when I fist saw it.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Read it, and you are a moron. A pic of a Scottish player in a thread about Scottish football yet he shouldn’t be mentioned. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Two genuine legends of the game, Rivelino and Danny McGrain in action at Hampden in 1973.

IMG_20180127_210853.jpg

"Two genuine legends of the game, Rivelino and Danny McGrain"

Rivelino - Key member of arguably the greatest World Cup winning team of all time and a footballing legend at World level

McGrain - Outstanding full back that achieved legendary status at Club and National level

^^^Context of my post

The fact that I had to point this out to you highlights how much of a thundercunt you are. You can take that in whatever context you like BTW.

Guest Moomintroll
Just trying to get my head around this, so Danny McGrain can’t be mentioned as an equal to rivelino? Is that what you’re saying?
Much as it pains me to agree with an arse cheek acolyte, Danny McGrain was clearly one of the best full backs of all time on the left or right side. KT is not fit to oil his beard imo.

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:
Just trying to get my head around this, so Danny McGrain can’t be mentioned as an equal to rivelino? Is that what you’re saying?

Much as it pains me to agree with an arse cheek acolyte, Danny McGrain was clearly one of the best full backs of all time on the left or right side. KT is not fit to oil his beard imo.

It’s a sign of how far Scottish football has fallen that people under a certain age are incapable of believing we produced world class players as recently as the 1970s.