Paul Hartley's Hampden bound army v The West Lothian franchise

Donathan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belting doon wae rain here in W.L!!

Would love to get thru as have been to every Highland League ground watching Vale,be somethin different watching Livi play at North Lodge park or Harlaw park.

Cove of course are an Aberdeen team and their new ground at Calder Park in the south of the city wont be ready till April(Pictures on their twitter account).

They currently groundshare with Inverurie Loco's. Plenty of pubs in Inverurie(including a wetherspoons),best other venues are "Edwards" just of the main town square/parking area or loco's social club at the ground.

Not much in Pitmedden home of Formartine,there is a pub in the centre of the village and a hotel/bar on the road out towards north lodge park.

North Lodge Park is about half a mile outside Pitmedden,parking is brutal outside the ground. Your parked either on the road to Ellon or the road to Old Meldrum.

15 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

He'll probably be on the bench, reckon Hardie and Boyd will start

Impact sub should really be his role from now on, we squeezed the last out of him as far as I'm concerned. He hasn't been winning fair share of headers and not holding up the play like previous seasons.

He was signed this season to be used sparingly for us and concentrate on coaching, I guess the same applies at Livvy.

Sad day, the feedback was that he was fantastic around the club, just not for Hartley, tho players who can play week in week out is his concern for now.

Typical Falkirk feeling for tonite....which Falkirk will turn up.... It will be a fukn battle for sure

Normally a Scottish Cup tie would be a real point of interest in a season. This year's fustercluck has relegated it to a very minor place in our list of priorities though.

I really really hate Father Dick Byrne want to get up to Aberdeenshire for a HL team clash though so all digits fully entwined for this evening. #onenildefeatincoming.

Impact sub should really be his role from now on, we squeezed the last out of him as far as I'm concerned. He hasn't been winning fair share of headers and not holding up the play like previous seasons.
He was signed this season to be used sparingly for us and concentrate on coaching, I guess the same applies at Livvy.
Sad day, the feedback was that he was fantastic around the club, just not for Hartley, tho players who can play week in week out is his concern for now.
Typical Falkirk feeling for tonite....which Falkirk will turn up.... It will be a fukn battle for sure

Livi*

27 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

SHOCKING!

Lee Miller appears in the line up for Falkirk and Livi

Surely that must break some regulation somewhere; unless he's planning to play one half for one side and the second for the other

7 minutes ago, Durnford said:

SHOCKING!

Lee Miller appears in the line up for Falkirk and Livi

Surely that must break some regulation somewhere; unless he's planning to play one half for one side and the second for the other

Hopefully not a sign that he'll score an OG or miss a sitter to help Falkirk win. 

Should be a cracking game tonight as both teams are evenly matched even though Livi have the better record this season ,previous games could have gone either way in my opinion ...Hopkins has a few options now with some of the new arrivals ,would love to see Miller score the winning goal tonight .

Archived