Paul Hartley's Hampden bound army v The West Lothian franchise

Donathan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Afro said:

Falkirk fan in crowd w**k shocker. You boys really can’t help yourselves. :lol:

Is that not the kind of thing Lithgow got done for. How any fan can support a team with a raging pervert like him playing in it is beyond me.

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

What are you havering about  "are you 12", 

Whether 2 of our players could've been sent off or not has feckall to do with Jakubiak being dirty, or you think because 2 of our players were dirty it's ok that yours are too? As Orco said, Falkirk players were no saints. Gallagher was being held onto nearly every time he went for the ball, Taiwo is another who likes putting it about, as does Sibbald. But the two incidents I mentioned with Jakubiak were cynical as f**k deliberately going in under a player who was jumping for the ball so he couldn't land on his feet and would come down on his back or neck. 

Under 12 it seems 

Don't think you stop supporting your team no matter who signs for. Stupid comment from whatever Falkirk fan suggested that. Also the Livi fans have taken this quite well which seems to have fucked off the Falkirk fans they're dying for us to be raging. I do love the Amber Machine even in defeat we get diddies raging.

Don't think you stop supporting your team no matter who signs for. Stupid comment from whatever Falkirk fan suggested that. Also the Livi fans have taken this quite well which seems to have fucked off the Falkirk fans they're dying for us to be raging. I do love the Amber Machine even in defeat we get diddies raging.

:lol:

8 hours ago, AMC13 said:

So your happy to have someone a judge has described as a 'nasty pervert' playing in your side every Saturday? It beggars belief that after that any decent family club would go near him.I can assure you he would've been hounded out of Falkirk before he got anywhere  near a game. Although at the end of the day we wouldnt be stooping so low to sign perv's and thugs like Lithgow and Gallacher in the first place.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sex-pest-footballer-alan-lithgow-1007399

The guys obviously a total weirdo that shouldnt be anywhere near a professional football team.

On 23/01/2018 at 22:09, LiviLion said:

Not too bothered about going out, kind of expected it given our record in this round, think that's now 7 defeats in our last 7 round 4 games. 

Truly abysmal form when we have only played two teams in a league above us since we last made the fifth round in 07/08.  No idea what it's down to as our record in the League & Challenge Cups are not bad. 

Round 4 defeats - Falkirk (H), East Fife (H), Morton (H), St. Johnstone (A), Dundee (H), Ayr (H), Dundee (H)

Round 3 defeats - Annan (A), Elgin (A), East Stirling (A)

On 24/01/2018 at 06:40, Trump said:

When was the last time livingston finished about Falkirk, out of interest? 

04/05 when you were promoted to the Scottish Premiership. Should have been 12/13 but we had some poor results at the end of that season and finished a point behind. 

So your happy to have someone a judge has described as a 'nasty pervert' playing in your side every Saturday? It beggars belief that after that any decent family club would go near him.I can assure you he would've been hounded out of Falkirk before he got anywhere  near a game. Although at the end of the day we wouldnt be stooping so low to sign perv's and thugs like Lithgow and Gallacher in the first place.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sex-pest-footballer-alan-lithgow-1007399
The guys obviously a total weirdo that shouldnt be anywhere near a professional football team.

I wouldn't take that post seriously if I were you it was a joke to get a reaction, although the point stands if Alan Lithgow scores I'm still going to celebrate it.

Archived