Paul Hartley's Hampden bound army v The West Lothian franchise

Donathan

Unless there's a substantial upturn in temperatures, I can't see this being on Tuesday evening. I seen the car park on Saturday, unless that's been gritted or cleared then it'll be off for the same reasons as yesterday.

As above, a great chance for the winner to make the last eight; I've waited ages for us to get a tie like that, so no doubt Falkirk will be heading through.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Afro said:

Quotes my post from Friday, but shows a picture from today, after a good bit of snow.

"Good 1"

I'd assused the photo was from morning/afternoon  prior to todays snow due to the daylight.

My apologies

54 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Do Livvy not have any covers to assist removing the snow?Looking at that it looks in doubt even with a thaw..

There are covers, judging by the pictures they aren't down, but by all accounts they're fairly shite ones anyway. I see the club is asking for volunteers between 10am and 8pm tomorrow, hopefully that coupled with rising temperatures between now and Tuesday will see this on.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Do Livvy not have any covers to assist removing the snow?Looking at that it looks in doubt even with a thaw..

Yeah we have covers which probably won’t be used again ,problem with them is the weight that that gathers on them and trying to pull them to the side of the pitch .

Yeah we have covers which probably won’t be used again ,problem with them is the weight that that gathers on them and trying to pull them to the side of the pitch .

I see the problem, but is that not still a bit easier than trying to drag snow off of a frozen grassy surface?

Excellent effort from all the volunteers, well done. I see on the OS twitter some Hibs and Hearts fans came down today to lend a hand too, and some workies from a nearby building site, clearing the ice and snow from the surrounding area too, fantastic.

Hope we have a good entertaining football game now, and hopefully a good result for Livi.

48 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Excellent effort from all the volunteers, well done. I see on the OS twitter some Hibs and Hearts fans came down today to lend a hand too, and some workies from a nearby building site, clearing the ice and snow from the surrounding area too, fantastic.

Hope we have a good entertaining football game now, and hopefully a good result for Livi.

Well done these people ...fingers crossed it goes ahead and we’re reward with a good win :)

Desperate to win this after seeing the draw if not for me Livi please do it for the Highland league side in the next round. No disrespect to the Falkirk fans but they will prefer to see a top Championship club come to town, it'll really make their day.

16 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Desperate to win this after seeing the draw if not for me Livi please do it for the Highland league side in the next round. No disrespect to the Falkirk fans but they will prefer to see a top Championship club come to town, it'll really make their day.

No disrespect to the Livingston fan but they will prefer to see some visiting fans come to town, it'll really make their Treasurers day. 

Archived