Bears vs Sheep Jan 24th

7 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Each stadium can only have 4 league games per season shown on tv (how do people still not know this?),  given Rangers will play Celtic twice and have already had an Aberdeen game at Ibrox on TV this year, this game was never going to be on the tele. 

:lol:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Well that’s really strange, because Aberdeen have already had four league games shown live, with Celtic scheduled for February and more in the pipeline. I think that “how do people not know that” may be slightly wrong!

We've had 3 home games shown(Celtic, Rangers, Hibs) with one to come and 5 away games on TV.

I'm pretty sure that the game v Rangers after the split will be shown though.

As for the game, I am not confident so hopefully McInnes will surprise me with a 4-0 win. I doubt it though.

9 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Each stadium can only have 4 league games per season shown on tv (how do people still not know this?),  given Rangers will play Celtic twice and have already had an Aberdeen game at Ibrox on TV this year, this game was never going to be on the tele. 

Not sure if you are fishing but BT and Sky Sports show 30 games each so for the 12 teams they will have to show more than 4 league games in a season.  Last season we was on TV 6 times at home, Rangers 25/8, Celtic 29/10,  Dundee 27/1, Hearts 18/3, Rangers 9/4, Celtic 12/5 

Not sure if you are fishing but BT and Sky Sports show 30 games each so for the 12 teams they will have to show more than 4 league games in a season.  Last season we was on TV 6 times at home, Rangers 25/8, Celtic 29/10,  Dundee 27/1, Hearts 18/3, Rangers 9/4, Celtic 12/5 

Yep, a maximum of 6.

Presuming Sevco and one of the Edinburgh teams at home after the split will be televised.

20 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

IMG_0022.jpg

Kenny McLean dressed up as the old Rangers at the Norwich City Halloween party.

I just hope we don't look like mugs in this game.

Kenny, didn't you used to support Rangers?

"Alright, it's inconsistent, zombies by their very nature are inconsistent"

Archived