Bears vs Sheep Jan 24th

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

f**k sake can we give this one a miss please? 

The snake still injured?

Will the Florida Cup be on display?

If Jack is injured hopefully he'll take the opportunity to sit in the away end with us, go back to his roots.

On 1/13/2018 at 23:06, The_Kincardine said:

Our next league match is against Dolly.  It seems so recent since Murty delivered a footballing lesson to them at Ibrox.

I'll wager it'll be another home win.

It's 100/30 the Dons, I've wagered we'll win. Price is ludicrous. 

It is disgraceful that this is one of the biggest games of the season and it isn't on TV  - still I'll be there anyway so doesn't bother me

Lets hope McInnes picks the right team this time and lets hope we have a go rather than be defensive. The defensive approach worked for the diddy clubs but we are Famous ;)

1 hour ago, betting competition said:

It is disgraceful that this is one of the biggest games of the season and it isn't on TV  - still I'll be there anyway so doesn't bother me

Lets hope McInnes picks the right team this time and lets hope we have a go rather than be defensive. The defensive approach worked for the diddy clubs but we are Famous ;)

Let me be the first to say that it would be a darn outrage (OUTRAGE) if one of either rangers or celtic has an away game that wasn't on TV, as would be the case here if this was selected. 

Lewis; Logan, O'Connor, McKenna, Considine; McLean, Shinnie; McGinn, Christie, Mackay-Steven; Rooney. 

That would be my preferred line-up, assuming Arnason doesn't make it (if he does, slot him in for O'Connor). McGinn and Mackay-Steven will have to work back to help Logan and Considine against John and Tavernier, but it's important that we play two mobile wingers to pin those two back. Ideally, May would play upfront instead of Rooney, but he hasn't had much game-time at all recently, and Rooney's link-up play on Saturday was a bit better than it has been. May, Stewart and Wright are good attacking options to have available from the bench for the second half. 

8 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Lewis; Logan, O'Connor, McKenna, Considine; McLean, Shinnie; McGinn, Christie, Mackay-Steven; Rooney. 

That would be my preferred line-up, assuming Arnason doesn't make it (if he does, slot him in for O'Connor). McGinn and Mackay-Steven will have to work back to help Logan and Considine against John and Tavernier, but it's important that we play two mobile wingers to pin those two back. Ideally, May would play upfront instead of Rooney, but he hasn't had much game-time at all recently, and Rooney's link-up play on Saturday was a bit better than it has been. May, Stewart and Wright are good attacking options to have available from the bench for the second half. 

I'd pretty much agree with that lineup.

However Considine will need some serious help up against Tavernier as he has the ability to rip Andy to shreds.

Lewis
Logan McKenna AoC Consi
McLean Shinnie
McGinn Christie GMS
Rooney

Not what I’d play but what I think Deek will play. Maybe Arnason for AoC if he’s fit. Think Stewart would be a bit hard done by to miss out but in his short contribution on Saturday it looked like McGinn had never been away, plus I think he’s a harder worker back the way than Stewart.

When you think that’ll leave us with May, Stewart and Wright as attacking options on the bench, I like that squad. Also plenty options to tinker if Consi is getting ripped apart.

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Lewis
Logan McKenna AoC Consi
McLean Shinnie
McGinn Christie GMS
Rooney

Not what I’d play but what I think Deek will play. Maybe Arnason for AoC if he’s fit. Think Stewart would be a bit hard done by to miss out but in his short contribution on Saturday it looked like McGinn had never been away, plus I think he’s a harder worker back the way than Stewart.

When you think that’ll leave us with May, Stewart and Wright as attacking options on the bench, I like that squad. Also plenty options to tinker if Consi is getting ripped apart.

I would imagine that will be the line up, but if Arnason is fit, I would think that Considine would drop out. 

We're light in the midfield with Jack, Dorrans and McCrorie injured.  I'll phone Murtinho later and suggests he starts with the following:

Foderingham
Tavernier Wilson Bates John
Goss Holt
Candeias Windass Murphy
Morelos

Bring Cummings on for a hat trick in the last 30 minutes.

McInnes to have learned nothing.

Sevco to exploit our Left Hand side yet again. Time after time.

Game over by half time.

Or

Shinnie must play at LB.

4-1-4-1

Lewis

Logan

McKenna

Arnason

Shinnie

O’Connor

McLean

GMS

Christie

Stewart

Rooney

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

McInnes to have learned nothing.

Sevco to exploit our Left Hand side yet again. Time after time.

Game over by half time.

Shinnie must play at LB.

Lewis
Logan
McKenna
Arnason
Shinnie
O’Connor
McLean
GMS
Christie
Stewart
Rooney

McGinn must start, and will.

15 hours ago, betting competition said:

Each stadium can only have 4 league games per season shown on tv (how do people still not know this?),  given Rangers will play Celtic twice and have already had an Aberdeen game at Ibrox on TV this year, this game was never going to be on the tele. 

5 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Each stadium can only have 4 league games per season shown on tv (how do people still not know this?),  given Rangers will play Celtic twice and have already had an Aberdeen game at Ibrox on TV this year, this game was never going to be on the tele. 

Well that’s really strange, because Aberdeen have already had four league games shown live, with Celtic scheduled for February and more in the pipeline. I think that “how do people not know that” may be slightly wrong!

Archived