Bears vs Sheep Jan 24th

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

You’ll continue to lose to diddies like Kilmarnock, Dundee, St Johnstone, Hibs and Hamilton while we go on an unbeaten run until we next play Celtic. That’s how this usually works.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

We'd need to get into gear, then...

And off we go...

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I see the **** have that sense of superiority they so crave for their self esteem again after a few results against us.

Your much vaunted team got scudded by a youth team coach playing mostly squad players and a few loan players, it's fairly pleasing.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Your much vaunted team got scudded by a youth team coach playing mostly squad players and a few loan players, it's fairly pleasing.

It's interesting that your four-game-per-season team are still sadly lacking in their noble quest to become the second best team in Scotland. More interesting still that you seem to take so much pride from that fact. Hmmm.

1 hour ago, Illgresi said:

It's interesting that your four-game-per-season team are still sadly lacking in their noble quest to become the second best team in Scotland. More interesting still that you seem to take so much pride from that fact. Hmmm.

A competition for second place, that's so Aberdeen....

Just now, bennett said:

A competition for second place, that's so Aberdeen....

We're evidently not the ones who up our game for the '2nd place championship'.

If we saw 'Rangers' games as such a big deal and actually won them we'd be 21 points ahead of you right now. Granted, it's a sad indictment of our attitude towards young upstarts such as yourselves. A lesson to learn I would say.

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

We're evidently not the ones who up our game for the '2nd place championship'.

If we saw 'Rangers' games as such a big deal and actually won them we'd be 21 points ahead of you right now. Granted, it's a sad indictment of our attitude towards young upstarts such as yourselves. A lesson to learn I would say.

Ahhhhh Aberdeen couldn't be bothered winning against sevco, as excuses go that's pretty decent.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ahhhhh Aberdeen couldn't be bothered winning against sevco, as excuses go that's pretty decent.

I mean, it's not the way I'd lead the team personally. If you gave me the choice at the start of the season to lose 8 times to Celtic and 'Rangers', but win every other game...I'd take that. It's fairly evident that you're an inferior team that's capable of raising their game for matches against their real rivals. Kudos for that, but it must grate to your withered, bigoted soul that you're having this discussion with an Aberdeen fan and not a Celtic fan. :unsure2:

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Aberdeen rivals :thumsup2

Getting scudded 4 times this season by the new upstarts :P

Nice to see Sheepy taking it so well

Concentrate on winning games against less important teams darling.

43 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I mean, it's not the way I'd lead the team personally. If you gave me the choice at the start of the season to lose 8 times to Celtic and 'Rangers', but win every other game...I'd take that. It's fairly evident that you're an inferior team that's capable of raising their game for matches against their real rivals. Kudos for that, but it must grate to your withered, bigoted soul that you're having this discussion with an Aberdeen fan and not a Celtic fan. :unsure2:

Sheepy doth protest too much.

If Sevco were so superior in every dept they wouldn’t be only a ba’ hair ahead of us in the league - we have gifted you an 18 point and 12 goal swing and you could still only just splutter past us in the table.

You’re forgetting that everyone else got a head-start until the end of October when Pedro the diddy was in charge.

28 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Horrible to see the mutants creep up on Aberdeen. 

Abereen seem to be regressing slightly where as they seem to have found players that scare the shit out of the sheep. Get it sorted Don so those horrible fuckers dont finish second. Thanks

We have regressed, no doubt about it. But you would when you lose players like McGinn and Hayes. Thankfully we look much sharper now that McGinn is back. Even when he came on against der *** we picked up, despite being atrocious generally. Two major things that don't help are the fact that Considine has nuddy pictures of Derek's missus or something; that's the only explanation why he keeps getting played. Also Logan seems to have massively regressed since last season (albeit he looked back to his former self in the second half today).

Furthermore, we haven't replaced Jack properly. It's not that difficult tbh, because he's a fairly limited player, but we still did nothing about it. Hopefully Nwakali fills that role.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Sheepy doth protest too much.

Sheepy doth no protesting. Sheepy merely points out that yer all vile ****.

Wow . What a well thought out reply 

Instead of just posting meaningless pish name one player from the Aberdeen team from the other night that would have got into our starting XI and that is with quite a few injuries. Please say the utterly dreadful Shinnie 
Only one i can think of is Kenny McLean and Rangers were considering taking him as a squad player.
As for Ryan Jack. I was always impressed with him.  I am not sure Jack would be first pick with the players we have brought in. 
While we are improving transfer window after transfer window. You are stuck with the unbelievably average McInnes and a squad that is going backwards at an alarming rate.
Never mind you have brought back McGinn:thumsup2

I give you Scott McKenna

Archived