Sign in to follow this  
The_Kincardine

Bears vs Sheep Jan 24th

Our next league match is against Dolly.  It seems so recent since Murty delivered a footballing lesson to them at Ibrox.

I'll wager it'll be another home win.

I'll wager you'll be watching it via a stream lying on your pish stained mattress surrounded by a pile of empty cans of special brew.

With the sheep having better players in every position we don't really stand a chance, hopefully we get a few players back fit and try to hold our own.

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

With the sheep having better players in every position we don't really stand a chance, hopefully we get a few players back fit and try to hold our own.

You going?

Has Shinnie been booked yet? 

Reckon we'll sneak this one.  Arnasson and Mckenna is the best CB pairing in the league and it seems like McGinn hasn't got fat like Greg Stewart while in Korea, so mildly confident about us.  Too many new faces, a lack of match sharpness and the inexplicable presence of something called "Cumdog" at the great Satan to ensure the points are sent north.  

0-1 Rooney, McGinn assist .

Standard defensive performance from McInnes at Ibrox with only Shinnie and Arnason having a go.

2 0 sevco.

I think we’ll benefit from the 90 minutes yesterday (whereas this will be their first post break game) albeit our centre back pairing will likely change.

Hopefully the gaffer doesn’t overthink it again.

1-2

I think we’ll benefit from the 90 minutes yesterday (whereas this will be their first post break game) albeit our centre back pairing will likely change.

Hopefully the gaffer doesn’t overthink it again.

1-2
I hope he's learned his lesson from the last game. Going there and playing defensively to unsettle the crowd is an embarrassing tactic. I don't think he will and I expect 6 defenders to start. Logan, arnason, McKenna, considine, o connor and shinnie.

It’s Mrs Naegoodinthedark’s Birthday, so I’ll be wining and dining, and making a play for some well deserved sexy time.
In my absence I expect my beloved Dons to lose 2-0. I’ll read the match report post coitally, and be a bit “meh”.