Bears vs Sheep Jan 24th

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Absolutely and i have already mentioned that. This Rangers team have been far too inconsistent and certain players have played well below par this season.

We've struggled with the lesser teams sitting in, horrendous injuries, Pedro losing the dressing room etc.

On the bright side under Murty we've brought a few youngsters in to the first team who've more than held their own and against the better teams we've looked pretty good.

51 minutes ago, bennett said:

We've struggled with the lesser teams sitting in, horrendous injuries, Pedro losing the dressing room etc.

On the bright side under Murty we've brought a few youngsters in to the first team who've more than held their own and against the better teams we've looked pretty good.

:lol:

7 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

The Loving Cup Ceremony is a marvellous old club tradition btw, think it’s great that the Directors of our opponents on the day continue to observe and participate in toasting the good health of Her Maj.

I'm not especially a monarchist but I'm perfectly comfortable in acknowledging Her Maj as Scotland's head of state.  What's amusing, though, is seeing so many getting bent out of shape over a simple toast.  There was even one utter wanger on here hinting that it was the thin edge of a bigoted wedge.

I'm not sure, then, if the reaction on this thread is Loving Cup envy or just the diddies being diddier than usual.  

I'm not especially a monarchist but I'm perfectly comfortable in acknowledging Her Maj as Scotland's head of state.  What's amusing, though, is seeing so many getting bent out of shape over a simple toast.  There was even one utter wanger on here hinting that it was the thin edge of a bigoted wedge.
I'm not sure, then, if the reaction on this thread is Loving Cup envy or just the diddies being diddier than usual.  

Gotta be honest mate, I’m not overly concerned about the Monarchy either, quite content that Big Lizzie has just a figurehead ceremonial role. I find it most amusing though but also slightly strange that people can get so wound up over absolutely f*ck all!!

Looking at the teams last night and not even taking into account Rangers had many players out injured. There is not one Aberdeen player that would get anywhere near Rangers first XI. 
Instead of whining about shitting the bed and McInnes not being up to it when faced with better opposition you should maybe consider the fact that is staring you right in the face. Aberdeen simply do not have the players at the moment and it is to McInnes and the players credit he has the team where they are.

Wow. You are just full of bullshit

21 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Are the Teddy Bears back, TK?

How are you doing young Glenny?  We have, as you weel ken, never been away...  Wednesday was strange.  We made Dolly look like amateurs for 80 of the 90 minutes, squandered several opportunities then looks like shit for the last 10 mins,

We are, clearly, a work in progress.

On 25/01/2018 at 15:53, BobWilliamson said:

Looking at the teams last night and not even taking into account Rangers had many players out injured. There is not one Aberdeen player that would get anywhere near Rangers first XI.

Instead of whining about shitting the bed and McInnes not being up to it when faced with better opposition you should maybe consider the fact that is staring you right in the face. Aberdeen simply do not have the players at the moment and it is to McInnes and the players credit he has the team where they are.

Did you not all say the same about Ryan Jack?

18 minutes ago, La_Leyenda said:

Did you not all say the same about Ryan Jack?

I'm pretty sure he didn't and Jack was excellent for us until he got crocked.

I'd not want to be overly hubristic but the only Aberdeen player who came close to passing muster on Wed was the one you have on loan from Norwich.  The rest were utter shite.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm pretty sure he didn't and Jack was excellent for us until he got crocked.

I'd not want to be overly hubristic but the only Aberdeen player who came close to passing muster on Wed was the one you have on loan from Norwich.  The rest were utter shite.

Right, but Ryan Jack was never our best player, or even our best midfielder, and he's a first pick (when fit) for Rangers.

Also, as shite as we've played against Rangers this season - a team that finished 9 points above you last season and is still level on points with you so far not having a single player that would get in your team? Behave.

3 minutes ago, La_Leyenda said:

Right, but Ryan Jack was never our best player, or even our best midfielder, and he's a first pick (when fit) for Rangers.

Also, as shite as we've played against Rangers this season - a team that finished 9 points above you last season and is still level on points with you so far not having a single player that would get in your team? Behave.

Any of Cummings, Docherty, Goss and Murphy would stroll in to the Aberdeen team.  Fuxace, you played Considine at left back.  What a riddy that was for you.

You have regressed and we've improved and the table at the end of the season will confirm this.

Archived