Today's scores ?

qwerty

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

has kenny parris escaped fae the circus?if true good luck big guy,top top guy,all the best m8.

Seems like it skinny. Always been impressed by KP, put in a great shift today and deserved his goal. Hopefully he is here for the rest of the season.

All the best

T

All our injuries finally caught up today imo . Larky on drugs to say Talbot are wonderful . Better team today of that there was no doubt but this has been coming for us for at least a month . We are 3 players short of a good side & have 3 starters out injured . As others have said nothing in it until the sending off & 3 goals in the last 8 minutes .

4 hours ago, Marlowe said:

Buffs v Glenafton.   Don't know how bad the linesmen were but the referee was the worst I have ever seen.   I hope that there is some video posted on P&B so that it can be referred to the SJFA Referee's Authority.    He repeatedly and wrongly over-ruled his linesmen.     When Latta and Adam Strain and the Glenafton forward all challenged for a free ball in the box there was no foul from any player yet the referee saw a penalty and also gave a red card.   I was in the covered stand immediately behind the goal with a high and clear view and at first thought the Glenafton forward slid into Latta, but no one was at fault.    Towards the end of the game a Glenafton defender was shepherding a slow moving ball towards the bye line and Bryan Boylan curled his foot around the ball when it was still 10 inches inside the field of play and flicked it against the defender to win a corner yet immediately the referee wheeled away at speed pointing to the goal kick line with a huge grin on his mug which was still there when he reached the halfway line.   The impression I got was he was actually enjoying some sort of revenge.  Disgraceful.  He should be ashamed.  The linesmen should refuse to work with him in the future.  It was Tommy Maitland who headed from  the corner kick against the post, it looked to be going in, big let off for Glenafton.   Both teams  cancelled each other out and Buffs  did well without Pettigrew at Centre Half but they missed McGuinness' s composure in midfield although he did well in the back row

A very blue and white tinted view ol pal , if we had took our chances  it would have been an easy win for glens 

A very blue and white tinted view ol pal , if we had took our chances  it would have been an easy win for glens 
I thought Glenafton were really poor considering they had an extra man for around 70 minutes of the match. No fight, no heart and second to every ball.

The only clear cut chance I can remember you having was the one where the Buffs keeper saved with his legs. Apart from that your attackers were pretty anonymous, save for a few long range efforts.

3 minutes ago, energyzone said:

I thought Glenafton were really poor considering they had an extra man for around 70 minutes of the match. No fight, no heart and second to every ball.

The only clear cut chance I can remember you having was the one where the Buffs keeper saved with his legs. Apart from that your attackers were pretty anonymous, save for a few long range efforts.

Aye , agreed we Didnt take advantage with the extra man .  But McGill had a great chance from mcanns 1 on 1 , Dallas failed to hit the target from a 1 on 1 , we missed a cutback from a few yards in the 1st half !! Buffs hit the post  late on but you got some break for your goal . Was impressed by the buffs though and if you keep that effort up you will win the league , very fit team that presses the ball very well and reminds me of how good we were last season , so good luck to them 

1 hour ago, 93glens17 said:

A big thank you to both teams for their efforts on a really heavy pitch, was behind town (CHURCH ST ) side of the park all game, saw a dodgy header back to the home keeper , latta did follow it up,  much as they do every week elsewhere pro, am and junior, use strength shield the ball, never saw a foul TBH, soft pen,  amazed at sending off. Buffs did really well with 10, Glens did not play to their advantage they were disappointing, didn't see many chances for Glens until last 5, home goalie tried to help them out, to be fair terrible day for Keepers,  fans from both teams commented on river side linesman, behind play, indecisive full game. Turned out to be a useful point for Buffs long way to go though!

1 hour ago, 93glens17 said:

Thats just nonsense. Buffs were the  better team for the full 90 minutes despite the numerical disadvantage and the referee favouring The Glens. 

The Glens do not play like champions.

3 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I went along to the Kelty game today, couldnt see any signs of these problems?

I suppose sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward! What I mean by that is some of the crowds will be smaller than that of the Juniors. I know I won’t be popular in saying it however there is an element of Clydebank supporters who have never been happy in the Juniors. 

Al I would say to that is that is what gave their club a lifeline. 

8 hours ago, drs said:

If you cant defend crosses, you cant defend.

Pace well beaten and no complaints about that but referee had a total stinker of a game.

Aye he did that but just a tad short of our defending corners

5 hours ago, tombo said:

Seems like it skinny. Always been impressed by KP, put in a great shift today and deserved his goal. Hopefully he is here for the rest of the season.

All the best

T

can only be good for you guys,top top guy,back to back promotions,darvel have no chance,kp has a chance,good luck to the vics.

Archived