West Juniors

4 hours ago, drs said:

Junior clubs chose not to be part of the pyramid PLUS you started a thread sneering at Dalkeith for having the audacity to jump Talbot in Scottish football and were rightly called out on it. You are clearly now reverse ferretting but just making yourself look more and more out of touch with the reality.

My point about Dalkeith was more a dig at the amateur dramatics suggesting some major Junior institutions were lining up to jump ship, and we get Dalkeith. Quite funny. As for reverse ferreting? I have posted many times sensible suggestions for a pyramid not against it.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Isabel Goudie said:

My point about Dalkeith was more a dig at the amateur dramatics suggesting some major Junior institutions were lining up to jump ship, and we get Dalkeith. Quite funny. As for reverse ferreting? I have posted many times sensible suggestions for a pyramid not against it.

They are, Bo'ness aren't shy at telling you, it's in the public domain that they will move to EoSFL but we've now had another club move along with Kelty meantime, and there may be another before the season is out.  This thread was very poor judgement on your part and not needed given there's one already on the go.

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Well, Talbot wont know if they dont try.   There are vocal Talbot fans/committee complaining about the flawed Pyramid and lack of West League to go into in order to secure a Licence (I agree), but will they be speaking to their club about leading the way and/or joining with other clubs to try and get one in place, and if not why not?

Same could be said about Blackburn. You are beating the pyramid drum but we are unsure about why your club is not crossing the divide.

22 minutes ago, Harry's Corner said:
37 minutes ago, kenny131 said:
There is no disputing that any team that signs tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson has to be....haha

Can't understand why some clown(s) would do that type of damage

It's fucking shite behaviour after all the hard work that goes into getting the pitch in such good nick. Won't be long before cctv is needed 

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

They are, Bo'ness aren't shy at telling you, it's in the public domain that they will move to EoSFL but we've now had another club move along with Kelty meantime, and there may be another before the season is out.  This thread was very poor judgement on your part and not needed given there's one already on the go.

Poor judgment? Well it certainly got folk talking, you don't think it ironic that a mediocre Junior club will suddenly be a contender in a division meant to be of higher standard? This fact isn't pertinent and worth another thread? Sorry my man but I disagree, you have certainly shown plenty of interest. Dalkeith's move puts a new slant and worth a fresh post I suggest. 

25 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

So you condone vandalism at Beechwood? You think its funny that a club has forked out a fortune on upkeep on their pitch only for it to be vandalised and you and your idiotic friend find it funny? What a a fecking rocket. To you readers that don't know the story some person or persons broke into our ground and proceeded to dig it up with golf clubs. This seems to have caused a bit of mirth with our two Beith chums. But what can you expect from two clowns who take great delight in singing about Thatcher just because she put a lot of East Ayrshire people on the dole.

It was tongue cheek and I don't condone the behaviour but fat man you have 20 cheeks to say to anyone about being a cnut on pnb.

UennjnR5CiBag.gif

3 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Poor judgment? Well it certainly got folk talking, you don't think it ironic that a mediocre Junior club will suddenly be a contender in a division meant to be of higher standard? This fact isn't pertinent and worth another thread? Sorry my man but I disagree, you have certainly shown plenty of interest. Dalkeith's move puts a new slant and worth a fresh post I suggest. 

Mediocre? look, Dalkeith have been a Junior club a lot longer than Talbot, part of their community, have had their successes (3 League titles, 15 trophies in all), they even toured Norway once.  They would normally be described as a died in the wool Junior club, from Midlothian, who would never dream of moving to the EoSFL.  Well they have. In many ways this is bigger news than Kelty.  It doesn't provide a new slant really now does it, it was an excuse for you to disrespect them, as you have done with this post.

28 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Mediocre? look, Dalkeith have been a Junior club a lot longer than Talbot, part of their community, have had their successes (3 League titles, 15 trophies in all), they even toured Norway once.  They would normally be described as a died in the wool Junior club, from Midlothian, who would never dream of moving to the EoSFL.  Well they have. In many ways this is bigger news than Kelty.  It doesn't provide a new slant really now does it, it was an excuse for you to disrespect them, as you have done with this post.

Disagree, how long they have been in existence is irrelevant and having won 15 trophies only further makes my point. I'm sure they are a good club, they are not a big hitter though. Will you ever admit that it is odd that a club like Dalkieith can step up and be better than most in a higher division? Oh, by the way, if it's bigger news than Kelty, exactly why does it not deserve a new thread? 

Disagree, how long they have been in existence is irrelevant and having won 15 trophies only further makes my point. I'm sure they are a good club, they are not a big hitter though. Will you ever admit that it is odd that a club like Dalkieith can step up and be better than most in a higher division? Oh, by the way, if it's bigger news than Kelty, exactly why does it not deserve a new thread? 

Jeezo, stop digging.

9 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

They would normally be described as a died in the wool Junior club, from Midlothian,

Point of order. Dalkeith are dyed in the wool.  Rangers died in the wool. Just saying - "let's eat granny" and all that. 

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Well to all the supporters of clubs that aren't big hitters in the junior leagues, Goudie clearly thinks you are all mediocre.

Gogsy, Dalkieth have won 15 trophies in 126 years, just how would you describe that?

13 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Well, Talbot wont know if they dont try.   There are vocal Talbot fans/committee complaining about the flawed Pyramid and lack of West League to go into in order to secure a Licence (I agree), but will they be speaking to their club about leading the way and/or joining with other clubs to try and get one in place, and if not why not?

Talbot people who are allegedly not against a Pyramid seem reluctant to address this point.

Archived