Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Flybhoy

Caption competition

Recommended Posts

Is the guy standing up at the end of the video seriously singing " When the Gers go up, to win the Florida Cup" ??:lol:

That's up there with "Same old Alloa.  Always Cheating".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'll start.
 
 
The Scottish Conservative and Unionist party's Christmas bash was a hoot 
IMG_20180112_134822.jpg.56591e8769d74afb9e2705f8b025755f.jpg


Are they celebrating the originality of the thread material?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

 


Are they celebrating the originality of the thread material?emoji849.png

 

Nope. Drawing with Sellick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 13:49, Flybhoy said:

I'll start.

 

 

The Scottish Conservative and Unionist party's Christmas bash was a hoot 

IMG_20180112_134822.jpg

Wid, wid not, wid when drunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_20180112_134822.jpg   

 

'COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH..................please.............anybody'

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've made the papers!

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15826485._******_blood___Rangers_fans_belt_out_sectarian__Billy_Boys__song_in_official_Florida_Cup_video/?ref=mr&lp=2

I doubt the link will work because of the site's swear filter, but you get the idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three-Wise-Monkeys-Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil-Body-Language-Nonverbal-Communication-Expe-k-Brown-Dr-Jack-Brown-Las-Vegas-Southern-California-900x641.jpg.d4599ef614b93a12e26601bfe9add83a.jpg

Police Scotland, the SFA and Kick it Out met to discuss the video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Three-Wise-Monkeys-Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil-Body-Language-Nonverbal-Communication-Expe-k-Brown-Dr-Jack-Brown-Las-Vegas-Southern-California-900x641.jpg.d4599ef614b93a12e26601bfe9add83a.jpg

Police Scotland, the SFA and Kick it Out met to discuss the video.

What do you expect police Scotland do about a song being sung in Florida?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

IMG_20180112_134822.jpg   

 

'COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH..................please.............anybody'

Right girls ...By a show of fingers ...how many trophies have we won ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×