Whitletts Manager

SoccerSmith

Whitletts Victoria F.C. Lugar Boswell Thistle F.C. Annbank United F.C. Saltcoats Victoria F.C. Ardeer Thistle F.C. Muirkirk Juniors F.C. The bottom half of the ADL, but what else do they have in common, answers on a postcard.   One thing for certain, they won't have to fire him, he probably has an undated resignation letter in his inside pocket, just in case.

When was he Annbank Manager ?? [emoji848][emoji460]️

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17 January 2018 at 20:42, Terry Tibbs said:

George Grierson now confirmed as manager. Best of luck to him in the role. I really believe we’re not far off having a right decent team, hopefully George can get us playing with a bit of consistency. On our day we’re a match for anybody in the ADL, so with one or two no doubt added to what we have, im looking forward to a successful 2nd half of the season

Best of luck TT. I wish the club and George all the best and I'm sure that George will be a success at such a well run club .

Whitletts Victoria F.C. Lugar Boswell Thistle F.C. Annbank United F.C. Saltcoats Victoria F.C. Ardeer Thistle F.C. Muirkirk Juniors F.C. The bottom half of the ADL, but what else do they have in common, answers on a postcard.   One thing for certain, they won't have to fire him, he probably has an undated resignation letter in his inside pocket, just in case.

He wasn't the annbank or ardeer manager ya fucking balloon

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 23:03, CopaMundials said:

Needs his players onside right away . Looking at the league another couple of defeats and its a struggle for top 4 .

Winton Rovers and Irvine Vics already promoted .

Shoot out between Craigmark , Dalry , Maybole and Whitletts for 3rd and the play-off place .

Disagree I think Dalry will win the league . Just my opinion. Their defence is the best I have seen in the league and look at their next five league games

Disagree I think Dalry will win the league . Just my opinion. Their defence is the best I have seen in the league and look at their next five league games

Agree but fixtures can change and they struggle to get a run of games which imo swings it in Winton or Vics way ...

I have said numerous times on here over last 2-3 seasons that Dalry good enough to go up but the aforementioned has hindered them from making top 2...

Hopefully they get top 4 as they deserve to go up on last few seasons performances... [emoji1303][emoji460]️

Dalrys Park will unfortunately f**k them. Gavin has got a good team there & great backing from Reid’s but the club will always hold them back . Committee more than happy going as is when it’s screaming to get away from that shambles of a park or at least get some 3G down . They will never get ahead until Merksworth is sorted

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:23, sweep said:

Hard one to call Sweep, as we haven't played Dalry yet, but will find out this week hopefully.

Our defence is a little bit fragile at the moment, giving soft goals away ,but feel we are really strong going from middle to front, with goals spread across this part of the team. Whoever eventually wins the league, will have fully deserved it, but for me given the proposed restructuring, 3rd place minimum is our priority and at this moment it looks like its between us, Dalry, Winton and possibly imho, Whitletts for the top four slots

T

Whitletts Vics have the potential to be in a higher league than the District league with their finances if they can get the right manager/coach in place to take the club forward. The committee do a tremendous job in fund raising and being professional in their approach to the junior game. That’s the postive’s with the club but they have made a huge mistake with their appointment of Grierson as manager as he has not got the credentials to take the club forward. Look at his past history with clubs and I can understand the committee being impressed with him as he talks a good game.  He is always looking at other jobs when he is in a manager’s position with a club,and denies he applied for the job but has spoken to people within that club so why would you want to have a coach that isn’t fully committed to the club. Whitletts should have took their time to get the right manager in and get the club back up the league but looks like they have made a huge mistake with this appointment. 

Here’s Geordie failed before we’ve even played a game yet. If George does well enough that teams are interested in taking him, then hopefully that means he’s doing the business for us. Speaking to 2/3 of the players, there delighted with how he’s started. With 2 or 3 additions, I’m hopeful we’ll have a decent 2nd half of the season.

5 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Here’s Geordie failed before we’ve even played a game yet. If George does well enough that teams are interested in taking him, then hopefully that means he’s doing the business for us. Speaking to 2/3 of the players, there delighted with how he’s started. With 2 or 3 additions, I’m hopeful we’ll have a decent 2nd half of the season.

T T  you want to support Grierson but my words are still the same, he won’t get picked by another team because as stated he sniffs around for jobs. He has done it for years as he left Muirkirk and was not long at Saltcoats before he jumped ship and  he went for the Whittlets job without any thought to Saltcoats. He was in for the Whitletts job when Neil Duffy got the manager’s job and denied he applied for it and spoke to your club.Come back in a year and judge him them but look at his past record and it’s not good reading. Whitletts deserve more than him as he’ll use them for a bigger job and your words were they are impressed by him so far but as I said earlier he talks a good game.  I heaped praise on Whitletts as a good club both on and off the park but Grierson is not the right fit.

Next 4 games will shape Whitletts and their new gaffers season . Away to Maybole , Craigmark and Irvine Vics .
Home game v Talbot in the Cup .

Needs to win 2 of those away League games or the promotions hopes are finished .

No pressure , could it be 4 clubs in 1 season ?

Heard tht Adam Forsyth has signed from troon 

Yes, Adam is with Whitlett’s Victoria now and played last night against Girvan. He’ll do fine here and scored last night. Vic’s played Girvan off the park at times and that was us with a few regulars missing.

I must say Girvan are the worst Premier League team I’ve ever seen. No organisation, no instructions from the side and a team full of dirty b*****ds. They will go straight back down in my humble opinion.

Mon the Victoria!!

Yes, Adam is with Whitlett’s Victoria now and played last night against Girvan. He’ll do fine here and scored last night. Vic’s played Girvan off the park at times and that was us with a few regulars missing.

I must say Girvan are the worst Premier League team I’ve ever seen. No organisation, no instructions from the side and a team full of dirty b*****ds. They will go straight back down in my humble opinion.

Mon the Victoria!!
no harm to Adam and I hope I’m proved wrong but I think the adl is probably his level at the moment . Didn’t cut it at Cumnock and by the sounds of it failed to impress when he returned to Troon. Hopefully he can get his game back on track and start banging the goals in again. Best of luck Adam

Archived