Clyde v Stenhousemuir

I love Goody but he missed a sitter yesterday, a penalty last week and generally been very poor of late. I’m not saying had these went in we would have won or guaranteed a point but in the context of the scoreline at the time they were massive moments in these matches(trailing both 1-0). Twenty seconds after missing the 1-on-1 yesterday Stenny went up the park and scored. He isn’t the worst performer but he is way off being close to half his best just now.

Only a handful would get close to pass marks yesterday. Two were subbed off and two were subbed on.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think Lennon will make the end of the season if results dont start improving.  Crowd starting to turn on him and we'll eventually reach a Chapman , Joyce type confrontation and he'll walk away. Hope it doesn't happen and we survive. Love to see him with his own team and not a bunch of Chapman kid on, useless imposters.

Don’t see any evidence of the crowd turning on him... yet. I think we all concede that this is a Chapman legacy, yes there is criticism of some decisions, but all managers will get that. Also think Lennon has a much better temperament than Chapman, certainly better than Joyce whom the fans never took to.

Fair to say that Moore not being in the dugout last few weeks won’t have helped

Don’t see any evidence of the crowd turning on him... yet. I think we all concede that this is a Chapman legacy, yes there is criticism of some decisions, but all managers will get that. Also think Lennon has a much better temperament than Chapman, certainly better than Joyce whom the fans never took to.

Fair to say that Moore not being in the dugout last few weeks won’t have helped

Agree unless he signed 4 or 5 players and it was worse

Lennon will get time as you say he is miles better talking after games than Chapman

Mind you if he comes out and calls the fans nasty [emoji23]

Archived