Issues with the App

mizfit

Question

Was having similar issues on tablet (but not on phone for some reason). Think I have solved it by going into settings and clearing data for the app.

Closed and reopened a few times now with no issues.

Are you on Android mate?

1 minute ago, Div said:

Can you go through step by step what you did to fix please, so that others on Samsung devices can try?

Go to device settings - then Apps - Select Pie and Bovril - Select Storage - Select Clear Data

You will have to sign in again, and my case had to reapply your app settings such as Show Photo Preview. 

Go to device settings - then Apps - Select Pie and Bovril - Select Storage - Select Clear Data
You will have to sign in again, and my case had to reapply your app settings such as Show Photo Preview. 

Thank you. Ok Samsung owners, can you try this please and let me know if it helps?

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Notifications don’t seem to be working on app either. Uninstalled & reinstalled, checked settings but seems to have stopped working 2nd Jan.

This has happened to me a few times intermittently on iOS across the last few months.

On 1/11/2018 at 18:45, Div said:

See stuff in the announcement thread.

Initially try just completely closing the app and re-starting.

If that fails then uninstall, and reinstall the latest version and you should be good mate.

I'm getting a "network error" message when I try to sign in on the app. 

I have uninstalled a few times and re-installed but same problem. 

Its strange because I'm still getting notifications so I know it's still signed in somewhere but when I try to login it says network error try again later.