Issues with the App

mizfit

Question

See stuff in the announcement thread.

Initially try just completely closing the app and re-starting.

If that fails then uninstall, and reinstall the latest version and you should be good mate.

Same here.
I tried the link div put in the other thread as well and it still doesn't work.
Every single time I want to come on here I have to uninstall and reinstall.
Any chance of just rolling back the update for android so that the app is at least functional?

I’ve got an Android tablet here, it’s absolutely fine. Something else must be common in the Android users that are having issues. I’ll do some more digging.

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Notifications don’t seem to be working on app either. Uninstalled & reinstalled, checked settings but seems to have stopped working 2nd Jan.

This has happened to me a few times intermittently on iOS across the last few months.

I made a change to the Cloudflare system that sits in front of our website this afternoon.  If the users who have had issues with the App these past few days on either Android or iOS (but Android seems much more widely affected) could uninstall and reinstall one more time and let me know how they get on that would be appreciated.

On iPhone. No change. Notifications still stuck at 2nd January.

This has happened to me a few times intermittently on iOS across the last few months.

Same here but it usually started working again in the space of a day or so. Not so this time.

I made a change to the Cloudflare system that sits in front of our website this afternoon.  If the users who have had issues with the App these past few days on either Android or iOS (but Android seems much more widely affected) could uninstall and reinstall one more time and let me know how they get on that would be appreciated.

Still broken. Every time close app can't get back in until uninstall then reinstall. This is on Android on a Galaxy s7.

On 1/11/2018 at 18:45, Div said:

See stuff in the announcement thread.

Initially try just completely closing the app and re-starting.

If that fails then uninstall, and reinstall the latest version and you should be good mate.

I'm getting a "network error" message when I try to sign in on the app. 

I have uninstalled a few times and re-installed but same problem. 

Its strange because I'm still getting notifications so I know it's still signed in somewhere but when I try to login it says network error try again later. 

Weirdly enough when I get an android notification for being quoted and click on that it has no issues. If try to get in normally after closing app it's the network error issue.
Same here.
I tried the link div put in the other thread as well and it still doesn't work.
Every single time I want to come on here I have to uninstall and reinstall.
Any chance of just rolling back the update for android so that the app is at least functional?

Archived