Issues with the App

mizfit

Question

14 hours ago, happysouth said:

Same here.
I tried the link div put in the other thread as well and it still doesn't work.
Every single time I want to come on here I have to uninstall and reinstall.
Any chance of just rolling back the update for android so that the app is at least functional?

Can you post up a screenshot of the exact error message you are seeing mate?

It's not really an error message. It's more like all the content from the site/app is missing.73fbc089de931e9b9fc1fdbe46757b10.jpg
When you uninstall and reinstall it works as normal until you come out of the app. When you go back in you get that screen and have to uninstall again.

If you are having problems with our App, specifically on Android, then for the time being until we get to the bottom of the problem, you can download the Tapatalk app from the Play Store and search for Pie and Bovril on there and you will be able to connect.

Another Android user who has reported the issue with our app has resolved it using the above workaround.

Was having similar issues on tablet (but not on phone for some reason). Think I have solved it by going into settings and clearing data for the app.

Closed and reopened a few times now with no issues.

Are you on Android mate?

1 minute ago, Div said:

Can you go through step by step what you did to fix please, so that others on Samsung devices can try?

Go to device settings - then Apps - Select Pie and Bovril - Select Storage - Select Clear Data

You will have to sign in again, and my case had to reapply your app settings such as Show Photo Preview. 

Go to device settings - then Apps - Select Pie and Bovril - Select Storage - Select Clear Data
You will have to sign in again, and my case had to reapply your app settings such as Show Photo Preview. 

Thank you. Ok Samsung owners, can you try this please and let me know if it helps?

I made a change to the Cloudflare system that sits in front of our website this afternoon.  If the users who have had issues with the App these past few days on either Android or iOS (but Android seems much more widely affected) could uninstall and reinstall one more time and let me know how they get on that would be appreciated.

Archived