Australian Open 2018

k-ton

Chung will still be pumping Zverev' arse this time next week, that's the weakest performance mentally I've seen at a slam from a top player.

Chung will take high order in tennis shortly.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chung will still be pumping Zverev' arse this time next week, that's the weakest performance mentally I've seen at a slam from a top player.

Chung will take high order in tennis shortly.

Was very similar to the way Murray threw it away against Nishikori at the US Open 2016. Chung looks to be some player though.

54 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Good to see Kygrios digging deep despite disappointment of first two. Finally maturing????

He's definitely maturing although as I have typed out what i was going to say he has clearly thrown the toys out the pram and is swearing like a trooper without getting a warning for it.

In the first set, Grigor was serving and Kyrgios charged all the way up to the service line to try and return it. You don't see many players make such a relentless charge and he was nowhere near returning it.

Not fussed who wins tbh, but hopefully there's another hour or so in this match as it can only help Kyle Edmund.

Absolutely. And I suppose Kyle pumping out the c**t in front of his home support would be extra pleasing

Archived