• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

2 hours ago, P475 said:

To be honest, it's just you in general. 

Fine by me, not one f**k is given.

2 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Fine by me, not one f**k is given.

Clearly. Ya fuckin roaster. 

Can’t wait for our new signing to run rings around Luca Yardley at the back.

It will be an absolute riddy if we get beat by a team that were happy to sign Luca Gasparotto!

No idea what to expect tomorrow, all depends which team turns up, being away from home is the worrying thing as we just haven't turned up in away games.  Hopefully Taiwo is fit however if not I'd rather play Blair to see what he's got as Welsh clearly isn't up to speed yet.

Edited by some_guy

7 minutes ago, Trump said:

Can’t wait for our new signing to run rings around Luca Yardley at the back.

One lap and he'll be bloody knackered.

I was thinking Luca might not make the team this week but if he has been on P&B Duffy won't need to motivate him but maybe concerned he might get in amongst the Fawkirk hard nuts and get a red card.

Anyway from how you guys describe him, before his transfer, he obviously has found the west coast seafood diet is better than Grangemouth burger meals for keeping the pounds off. 

I was thinking Luca might not make the team this week but if he has been on P&B Duffy won't need to motivate him but maybe concerned he might get in amongst the Fawkirk hard nuts and get a red card.
Anyway from how you guys describe him, before his transfer, he obviously has found the west coast seafood diet is better than Grangemouth burger meals for keeping the pounds off. 

For what it’s worth I didn’t mind Luca that much, he was pretty solid throughout. He did make a few high profile mistakes and he looked like he couldn’t keep fit. He wasn’t that bad though, always blowing out his arse.

Don’t think Luca could get angry enough to get send off. Heart of a field mouse.

Hmm, would that be a Fish n Chips with or without the vinegar and salt?

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Hmm, would that be a Fish n Chips with or without the vinegar and salt?

beer batter

7 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Hmmm.

Out of interest, which affronts you more - the eyeball throwing incident (which I found appalling), or me making reference to it?

Everyone apart from the roasters on here agree the eyeball incident was appalling, and is being dealt with between ourselves and Dunfermline to get the clowns.

You appear to have a similar personality to those nasty individuals which were in our crowd that day, which everyone knows was unacceptable, and not banter.

Now anyone going tomorrow in a fat suit with for example an XXL strip showing Gasparatto on the back, it would be deemed banter.

Perhaps you will be going to the game with that size of strip on anyway. Perhaps without the fat suit.

Another exciting clash in a league completely full of losers.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Can see you slipping down two leagues in succession tbh

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

^^idiot

To be fair to Dundee Utd at least they are a half decent size of a club but the rest of this league?

f57b314fd7b16a795333e7279d040e40.jpg

To be fair to Dundee Utd at least they are a half decent size of a club but the rest of this league?

I'm not sure you understand how the league system works.