H&M Racist Hoodie

12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Its a clear security breach. Between that and that Chinese racism youre looking at jail time buddy.

"Lock him up!" type post right here.

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
34 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
There's less identifying information in the clearly mocked up twitter page than on his p&b account.
You know what doxxing means right ?

Its a clear security breach. Between that and that Chinese racism youre looking at jail time buddy.

Bang to rights, it's a fair cop guv.

I've already been sent to jail for saying I was English, so this is just adding years to my sentence.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Bang to rights, it's a fair cop guv.

I've already been sent to jail for saying I was English, so this is just adding years to my sentence.

You should be locked up for your Anti-Mullarkey stance avatar anyway. 

Mullarkeyism is rife round here these days. 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You should be locked up for your Anti-Mullarkey stance avatar anyway. 

Mullarkeyism is rife round here these days. 

b38.jpg.724f32b978c7ade8538c782aa7175f3e.jpg

My 'make mullarkey go into hidin', Vote Biden' t shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by the shirt.

The last acceptable form of bigotry.

21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

So black people are still not allowed to drink out of water fountains, have to sit in their own areas on a bus, are banned from certain shops etc?

Also attainment has remained low for black people since then and hasn't seen an increase? Employers still discriminate loads and that number definitely hasn't dropped aye? 

Even 'smaller' (but no less dreadful things) like monkey chants at football grounds are now very rare and always treated with the absolute disgust they merit?

Aye, you're right, things haven't changed at all. Not a bit.

so black people have had just over 50 years to get their entire north American  population to reach the same levels in life as the white people who had a boot on their neck for 350 years and still cling on to many detrimental attitudes ( consciously and subconciously) ?  awrite then

15 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

so black people have had just over 50 years to get their entire north American  population to reach the same levels in life as the white people who had a boot on their neck for 350 years and still cling on to many detrimental attitudes ( consciously and subconciously) ?  awrite then

Yup, I definitely said that was ok. There definitely isn't still a long way to go, and everything is fine. That's absolutely what I said.