Popular Things You Know Nothing About

Kejan

Aggressive, I like it. Didn’t count if it was above the waist at our school. No punches were allowed to be administered.

We had the double punch rule, but only in the event of a falsely administered punch

We had that as well. I think, looking back, i just went to a school where they used any excuse to hit each other[emoji23]

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Firesticks - got one, don't know how it works, never used it.

2. Social media - f**k off you c**t.

3. Nandos - never tried it, I don't have the urge to.

4. Lord of the rings - fake nonsense

5. Fortnite - never played it, don't want to.

• 3 months later...

Liking a football team in another country.

cricket.

filming a gig on your phone.

religion

cars

expensive shoes/watches/dresses/whatever

having children

celebrities and caring what the duck they do

women’s Magazines, especially fashion ones

fashion

Fireworks

Kardashians/celebrities - Constantly asking the Mrs who that person is? Still don't know why I hadn't heard of the Kardashians 10 years ago and now they're famous......for what? They seem to be famous for being the Kardashians.

Purchasing modern music - Never owned an iPod or MP3 player and certainly will not listen to any album through my phone. I listen to music in 2 ways. 1 in my car and the other through You tube and my surround sound. Music sounds truly awful through headphones.

TV series - Seems everyone is watching something I "must see" and is the greatest thing ever. The last series I gave my time and attention too was Dexter. I find watching TV other than live football to be a complete waste of my time and I'm pretty sure if I was single I would rarely have the TV on as I would watch matches in the local.

Nandos - I keep saying I've never been and the wife keeps telling me we went to the 1 at Fountainpark years ago. Must've been memorable as I've no recollection of this. Do people honestly spend a fortune on chicken and fries? Shows that they grew up with microwave dinners I suppose if they rate chicken.

IPhones - I know a few who have them and they will tell you they will buy nothing else yet refuse to tell me what they it does that my android phone doesn't. Most of these people are easily £20 more a month for it than my phone and it does the same. Throw in brand loyalty to that as I've never went into carphone warehouse and asked for a particular brand of phone. I go in and ask what can I get for X a month? 

• 1 month later...

The Lottery and all the new options compared to when it first started.

Cars. I am suspicious of anybody that’s just that too much into them.

Wrestling - unless it was World of Sport live from Swadlincote circa 1981

Slot machines - been to Nevada a few times in recent years and they bamboozle me every time I do randomly decide to stick a few dollars in them

How you get a penalty in Rugby........I don’t mind watching the internationals, but I very seldom can work out why any penalty is ever awarded (and why you should get 60% of the reward you get for a try for some pishy little infringement)

On 26/11/2018 at 21:31, tarapoa said:

How you get a penalty in Rugby........I don’t mind watching the internationals, but I very seldom can work out why any penalty is ever awarded (and why you should get 60% of the reward you get for a try for some pishy little infringement)

This.  Also no idea why something results in a scrum instead of a penalty.

19 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This.  Also no idea why something results in a scrum instead of a penalty.

...or even what the point of the scrum is.  All that seems to happen is whoever's scrum it is chucks the ball into their side of it.

Meanwhile two minutes wasted on the clock setting the thing up.

Archived