Divisional Round

lichtie23

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst defensive play ive seen in years, play touchline defense to just outside field goal range, anything after give a few yards and bring down after the catch = clock runs out. Schoolboy stuff.

Seen a few holes in the Vikings, Eagles can't be discounted.

My tuppence worth on the Williams incident. As soon as Diggs caught that ball he was in trouble either way, I think he realised he was too deep and starting bombing towards Diggs and then realised he was going to get there early, and give away a PI or hit on a defenceless receiver which would’ve resulted in FG attempt any way, in saying all that he still should done something, not just dive out the way like players do on Madden. But hey ho, well Vikes.

Waking up this morning and I still can't believe the Saints lost that, after looking like it was over over at Half a time, a blow out would have been less painful!

The worst thing about all the results this weekend is its opening up for the fucking Patriots to walk it to another Super Bowl!

Worst defensive play ive seen in years, play touchline defense to just outside field goal range, anything after give a few yards and bring down after the catch = clock runs out. Schoolboy stuff.

Seen a few holes in the Vikings, Eagles can't be discounted.

Exactly. All he has to do is stay back, let him catch it, then get him down in bounds. There were 4 seconds on the clock when Diggs caught it, no way would they have got the FG kicked or get set in time to spike it and stop the clock.

Archived