Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, McG said:

The ref is bad but your team are something else, garbage.

Might be garbage, but the only garbage to have beaten you lot at home, eh? Our tactics today appear to have been to lose by as few as possible. I know we have limited options going forward, but that was embarrassingly defensive.

Dowie was deserving of his MOTM award. David Smith and Calum Gallagher did a good job on Lewis Morgan, who only came into the game properly when Ally Roy came on. Judging by his performance his loan isn't being extended either, although I'm sure 'Rangeman' will be along in a minute to tell me I'm wrong.

Stevie and Durrant will have to do something to get us going again, because, at the moment, the tactics aren't working at all.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Might be garbage, but the only garbage to have beaten you lot at home, eh? Our tactics today appear to have been to lose by as few as possible. I know we have limited options going forward, but that was embarrassingly defensive.

Dowie was deserving of his MOTM award. David Smith and Calum Gallagher did a good job on Lewis Morgan, who only came into the game properly when Ally Roy came on. Judging by his performance his loan isn't being extended either, although I'm sure 'Rangeman' will be along in a minute to tell me I'm wrong.

Stevie and Durrant will have to do something to get us going again, because, at the moment, the tactics aren't working at all.

A good job on Morgan? The boy was ripping us all day. Dowie was great again but he was surrounded by nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

we have limited options...once we get some new faces in and some others back we will pick up again.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

A good job on Morgan? The boy was ripping us all day. Dowie was great again but he was surrounded by nonsense. 

Aye I really had the fear that Morgan would just stride past him and stick it in the bottom corner like he did against Dundee United, but we showed him wide near enough every time. 

Did he get more than he would've done against Wardrop? Absolutely. But it wasn't the savage murder I was expecting. 

Boys against men.

Absolutely woeful from us and St Mirren absolutely strolled it. We could play all week and not score. We offer absolutely nothing going forward, at no point do we ever look like threatening the opposition goal and the only way we'll ever score is if Walsh or Roy manage to curl one in from outside the box, which is highly unlikely whilst we continue to waste Walsh by playing him wide. It's going to take far more than Iain Russell to improve us I'm afraid.

On another note - Callum Gallagher offers us about as much as I do sitting on my arse in the stand.

Archived