Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

3 hours ago, Thommo90 said:

Your season ticket was what £310 (based on main stand regular seats).

18 games a season = £17.22 per game.

You're right, £17.22 is absolutely value for money and £20 is far too much.

Think of all the things you could buy with £2.78!!!!

#quickmafs

I could understand ridiculing if I wanted to raise prices to 25, 30, 40 pounds plus.

Just trying to get a fair deal for myself and others.

Sorry for getting you stressed .

Anyway.....

My Family Season Ticket ( for 2 ) works out at £8.33 for me and £8.33 for my daughter per game.

My Season Ticket - £275  meaning £15.27 per game. Not great, but willing to pay to get my St Mirren Fix.

Daughter's Season Ticket - £25 meaning £1.38 per Game.  Would be free if we used the Family Stand.

Dumbarton Football Club are shafting all tomorrow apart from Dumbarton Season Ticket Holders .

Aberdeen and St Mirren are attempting to shaft the fans next Saturday.

And so it will continue.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

What time do you think there will be tickets available til tomorrow? My friend hasn’t got one and it would a nightmare if he went and couldn’t get in.

I’d phone up Dumbarton in the morning if I was him and buy before he goes, otherwise he’s going to be heading for the home end.

Dumbarton with one 1 in 8, which was against St.Mirren. 
Saints with one defeat in 10,which was against Dumbarton.
I’d take a scrappy horrible 1-0 victory right now.

Did I read that St mirren have beaten us once in seven games?

10 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

Did I read that St mirren have beaten us once in seven games?

Spot on. 1 win in last 7 meetings, 2 wins in last 10 meetings.

Hoping for a good game and no problems with tickets/attendance.

Dowie being fit would be a big boost for us, he's been playing well. Hutts should come straight in and I would nt be against wilson starting. I expect it'll be SeaGal, Walsh, Wilson and Roy as our front four to start with Nade and Wilson coming on later.

Dowie being fit would be a big boost for us, he's been playing well. Hutts should come straight in and I would nt be against wilson starting. I expect it'll be SeaGal, Walsh, Wilson and Roy as our front four to start with Nade and Wilson coming on later.

I'd have Wilson absolutely nowhere near the starting 11 tomorrow. I'd far rather Roy started wide with Walsh in the middle.

Tbh I'd have Gallagher on the bench as well but with Froxy and Stewart being injured Aitken has no choice really. Unless he's willing to start Russell wide with Nade up front.

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I'd have Wilson absolutely nowhere near the starting 11 tomorrow. I'd far rather Roy started wide with Walsh in the middle.

Tbh I'd have Gallagher on the bench as well but with Froxy and Stewart being injured Aitken has no choice really. Unless he's willing to start Russell wide with Nade up front.

Aye, Wilson is exactly as the Thistle fans described. I think there's a good player in there - his range of passing and vision can be sublime - but he plays like a 19 year old taking his first steps in senior football. He needs a solid season where he gets 30 or so starts under his belt, to get him up to the physicality and pace of top team football, before he'll be ready for this league imqho. His arms also seem to flap up every time he gets the ball. I mean there's nothing wrong with that, it's just a bit weird.

He's never a number ten in his puff either, and that role should be reserved exclusively for Tom Walsh for the foreseeable. Stevie moving him wide has played a big part in our struggle for goals.

Hoping for a good game and plenty issues with tickets/attendance for the st mirren fans. Turnstiles breaking down, stewards being stewardy about seat numbers, and hundreds left outside in the pishing rain listening to their fellow fans seethe as Beany dives to win a penalty.
Imagine the carnage

25 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Hoping for a good game and plenty issues with tickets/attendance for the st mirren fans. Turnstiles breaking down, stewards being stewardy about seat numbers, and hundreds left outside in the pishing rain listening to their fellow fans seethe as Beany dives to win a penalty.
Imagine the carnage

Charming:thumsup2 

I'll just stay home and stream several EPL games. I quite like Dumbarton.......for the 2 minute drive through it while heading to Loch Lomond:P

At the last game I asked the Steward Supervisor and he said sit where you like - the tickets were only to control the number of fans. However not all Stewards seemed to be aware of this and other folk were told to sit on the allocated seat. There were some minor arguments about seating well after the game started.

This happened a couple of times to us at Love Street, especially on what I think was our last visit where the two end sections of the away end were cordoned off despite us selling our allocation and having pay at the gate available on the day.

Was a good atmosphere up on the concourse watching the first half right enough.

1 hour ago, Buddie Holly said:

it looks like there will be 3 away ends today.2 at the stadium and 1 above it.

Tremendous. The castle closes at 4, so the thought of them getting papped out (again) at half-time will probably be more entertaining than the football.

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Definite kick out from McGinn completely ignored by the officials. It's all St Mirren though, a goal only seems  matter of time.

Honestly I've got no idea how the linesman managed to miss it. I mean he can't have seen it, that could be his only excuse.

Massive of fan of Dowie screaming abuse in McGinn's face though. Martin Keown-esque.

Archived