Off yer (Dumbarton)Rockers! V League Leaders

Boring, tedious and yet very well merited criticism of your club.

Fact is Dumbarton have shat on the SPFL wide free kids promotion from a great height.

Quite why that makes me a cunt I've no idea.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Silvio said:

I reckon the St mirren rejects will raise their game again to get a point.

More than likely. Saints have won just 1 of our last 7 meetings with Dumbarton :blink:

7 minutes ago, Div said:

Fact is Dumbarton have shat on the SPFL wide free kids promotion from a great height.

Quite why that makes me a c**t I've no idea.

It makes you a c**t because you know fine well we're still offering that deal to anyone who wants it. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

It makes you a c**t because you know fine well we're still offering that deal to anyone who wants it. 

Can you share me a link from the Dumbarton Website or Social Media channels where they even acknowledge that such an offer exists?

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Ok so that's the copy and paste SPFL press release about the offer.

I'm after information from Dumbarton on how to get the tickets for matches at their stadium.

Maybe I missed it but I can't see anything at all. Can you give me a link?

30 minutes ago, Div said:

Quite why that makes me a c**t I've no idea.

Hey you c**t, why do you get to type c**t and it comes up as c**t? when the rest of us type c**t it comes up as c**t

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Hey you c**t, why do you get to type c**t and it comes up as c**t? when the rest of us type c**t it comes up as c**t

I'm partial to a crafty Ctrl+Alt+U to create a cúnt, for those occasions when you want there to be absolutely no doubt that you are calling someone a cúnt, as opposed to a cart, a clit or, worst of all, a Celt.

1 hour ago, Div said:

Yes. I'd wager 57,999 of them couldn't give a f**k though.

That's not how Twitter works.  Only the people who followed both you and Shaughan would have seen the retraction/apology, and the original incorrect tweet is still sitting there undeleted, with 140 retweets.

It's basic Twitter etiquette to delete something when you get it wrong, so that you don't run the risk of misinforming people.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

That's not how Twitter works.  Only the people who followed both you and Shaughan would have seen the retraction/apology, and the original incorrect tweet is still sitting there undeleted, with 140 retweets.

I don't know how I manage to sleep at night.

7 minutes ago, Div said:

Ok so that's the copy and paste SPFL press release about the offer.

I'm after information from Dumbarton on how to get the tickets for matches at their stadium.

Maybe I missed it but I can't see anything at all. Can you give me a link?

Any other goalposts you want to move? It clearly states in that article that games played on the 13th of January will have this offer on. Dumbarton sent tickets to St Mirren and informed them that U12 tickets would be available on the day, you admit this much yourself, St Mirren have confirmed this was the case as well. In a bid to aid folk who were unhappy at this Dumbarton have been taking phone reservations and selling tickets in person to those looking for them. Now you seem to be complaining that, despite knowing all of the above, Dumbarton didn't say as much in public so we're a horrible, terrible club hell bent on making it impossible for fans to attend. This is again, despite you tweeting from your various accounts that if people phone Dumbarton they'll get a ticket.  Can you not see how fucking pointless/childish/petty this is? 

Do I think my club  and yours could have handled this better? Yes, I do. Do I think it's deserving of numerous attacks on my club and various "SCOTTISH FITBA NEEDS A LONG HARD LOOK AT ITSELF" type posts across social media? Absolutely not. There's been a slight issue which has been met with a fairly reasonable solution yet you feel the need to blow it up into a huge issue, seemingly all for the purpose of RT's.

Archived