Lochmaben FC 2 - 3
Creetown FC 15:00 Cameron Telfer
New King Edward Park
Stranraer FC 1 - 4
St Cuthbert Wanderers FC 15:00 Sean Sutherland
Stair Park
Threave Rovers FC 3 - 0
Newton Stewart FC

Dont believe everything you hear harry worth old boy its all speculation,theres currently 3 teams fighting for Wigtownshire based players so it wouldn't be easy job for any 1, hopefully the rawa get a cup run starting next week tho [emoji108]

Just to get involved in a few of the recent comments,Was expecting maybe a couple of upsets in results maybe after the festive break until teams found their feet again but most games went the way I imagined they would maybe with the exception of  Creetown, In my opinion Wigtown coming back into the league would be greatly welcomed,as a club of that history and stature should always be involved, I was very surprised when they did withdraw from the league but understand there predicament if it was the reason of lack of players I think Stranraer coming in made it hard, and big Skin coming into St Cuthberts for next season? Would be a decent  appointment if St Cuthberts feel Craig Fraser and Raymond Gordon aren't doing their jobs but I feel it's very unlikely they'll be on their way out because after a rocky start they look like their doing a good job, I think there will be other managers jobs a bit more unstable at the minute, south and Lowland .

On 10/01/2018 at 17:59, Psychotic Reaction said:

Well deserved indeed.....even more so when u consider it was achieved without their star man.. Hopefully they'll be able to host a home game sometime soon to allow the Ferry faithful a look at their conquering heroes .

Creetown at home the morra 

Archived