Cumnock v Auchinleck 4th Round Scottish Cup

RoketNaeTeam

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Harry's Corner said:
3 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:
Whit,Glasgow,Wilson,Shankland,Gormley bearing down on you,Woooooooooooff!!!!

Sorry Duraglit thought you were being a b*llend and I Jumped the gun. I take the fud remark back. Still wouldn't have him in the team he was too divisive and part of the split the team gang I believe

no,just an archie mcpherson term of endearment,iget what your saying as were scoring  goals i just think Gormley would be an  asset to any junior team.looks pollok bound anyway and some would say a fud describes me perfectly.

As a keen follower of Junior Fitba I have always been interested in derby's.  None more so than Cumnock and Auchinleck. I plan to travel from Fife on 20th Jan and wondered if anybody can help with info about weather, game off etc around that time.  Saw the two ties several years back and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
See yis awe next week then[emoji1]

Coming down to this as a curious neutral. Weather forecast looks a bit worrying though, with strong winds expected all afternoon - I've had a match on plastic called off for high winds before when the ball placed stationary on the 'perfect' surface was trundling off all by itself so the ref PP'd it.

If only there was a nice muddy pitch at Townhead Park to hold the ball up...

In all seriousness,a great display from talbot,made cumnock look ordinary today and i actually think if cumnock add a player or two they become a decent outfit.A decent draw at home then quarter final beckons again.Willie Lyle is what Talbots all about,Hyslop bossing middle and with Shankers and Glasgow creating goals from nothing,dare i say it...............we dont need Gormley.

No excuses, absolutely abysmal display from Cumnock, fair play to Talbot played us off the park. Hope the Cumnock players are hurting as much as the fans but I very much doubt It. Zero fight or desire and the majority of them just there for the cash.

1 hour ago, goalmachine said:

Watched the game today and best team won. A few good players on show but the overall standard is shambolic.

I smell a rat! You my friend are at it. Talbot played very good football on the deck today and 1-5 flattered Cumnock. So whatever your agenda is you have been rumbled. If you are so blinkered and you honestly think that of the game you must watch some scintillating stuff, pray tell me who the total footballing outfit are? 

Archived