Shit Bands With One Good Song

Gaz

40 minutes ago, 50/50 Winner said:
6 hours ago, Darren said:
I'm under 35, thanks. 

Fair enough, although, you can't be too far off 35 if you remember Babylon Zoo. Anyway, the point still stands, it was an awful song that was only made popular by being featured in an advert for jeans.

The wee blast of it on the Levi's advert sounded promising. The entire song was pretty poor though...

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

just had Teenagers by My Chemical Romance on a playlist. Don't know if they are shit for sure but haven't heard anything else I liked.

It's usually a cover that suckers me in; i mind candy flip, soup dragons and the black crowes all got an album purchase off me with that one.

I liked a coldplay song last year. shoot me, please.

Guest Moomintroll
just had Teenagers by My Chemical Romance on a playlist. Don't know if they are shit for sure but haven't heard anything else I liked.
It's usually a cover that suckers me in; i mind candy flip, soup dragons and the black crowes all got an album purchase off me with that one.
The black parade is a good song. Worst mistake I ever made was buying The Bravery album after hearing An honest mistake, listened to it once and binned it.

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, coprolite said:

The black parade is a good song. Worst mistake I ever made was buying The Bravery album after hearing An honest mistake, listened to it once and binned it.

I am unfamiliar with their work but the name alone suggests it's going to be shitforcunts.

Guest Moomintroll
I heard An Honest Mistake by The Bravery the other night. I'm guessing their other stuff is crap but that's a good tune.
Crap does not even begin to describe the horror of that album.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...