Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The boy obv hasn't read the thread. We were poor tonight, but no need to be abusive to the boy especially linking it with Pars. Had enough of that last week

Whatever is wrong with accusing someone of having dementia?

He wouldn’t be offended. Indeed he tends to forgive and forget rather quickly...

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Enough said....

Saying our defence is terrible is acceptable behaviour. Saying someone has a debilitating mental illness causing them to have problems with their memory is not funny.

it was people like you who thought throwing eyeballs were acceptable.

Time to look at yourself.

You have clearly never witnessed the degeneration of a close family member who has the disease

Saying our defence is terrible is acceptable behaviour. Saying someone has a debilitating mental illness causing them to have problems with their memory is not funny.
it was people like you who thought throwing eyeballs were acceptable.
Time to look at yourself.
You have clearly never witnessed the degeneration of a close family member who has the disease

Now you are just making shite up....or you would know my views on the matter already.

Honestly, arses like you who cannot understand ‘context’ in anything and cry out as part of some PC brigade towards anything are destroying our society. Can’t be bothered debating this any further...

No doubt you will come back with another ill thought through retort like the one above.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Now you are just making shite up....or you would know my views on the matter already.

Honestly, arses like you who cannot understand ‘context’ in anything and cry out as part of some PC brigade towards anything are destroying our society. Can’t be bothered debating this any further...

No doubt you will come back with another ill thought through retort like the one above.

A personal attack !

Two swear words in one post. Lost the plot perhaps ?

The other posters can also see your comments. I am not misquoting you. My apologies if your predictive wording is going off course.

Attack, attack, attack.

Fancy a game on Saturday ?

A personal attack !
Two swear words in one post. Lost the plot perhaps ?
The other posters can also see your comments. I am not misquoting you. My apologies if your predictive wording is going off course.
Attack, attack, attack.
Fancy a game on Saturday ?

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

That is all...

15 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

#brexit

Archived