Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

9 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Delightful.

Did that hurt more or less for the Falkirk fans than the time your team bottled the best chance in your lifetimes to win the Scottish Cup? I suppose the fact that you were playing against 11 men must ease the pain of this defeat a little bit.

I think the best chance to win the SC came when we won it tbh.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggling to see any positives tonight. Sibbald's technique is far superior to anyone else in our squad & most players in this division. Loy got himself into a few good positions, but never received a pass, on a few occassions when he came on. That's all I can come up with.

An equal and opposite come down from the #06/01 party.

Delightful.
Did that hurt more or less for the Falkirk fans than the time your team bottled the best chance in your lifetimes to win the Scottish Cup? I suppose the fact that you were playing against 11 men must ease the pain of this defeat a little bit.

Think we discussed this on the Pars thread this weekend. Perhaps you suffer from dementia?

As the saying goes, 'After the Lord Mayor's show comes the Shitecart', and that's how the 100 or so Falkirk fans who braved the A9 tonight must feel after saturday's win.

A totally convincing win for us against a very poor Falkirk side sadly.

That's wee Bawface's bubble burst and I bet his great big pillow will be soakin and chewed to feck come the mornin.

Let' be honest, would have have took 6 points from the last 4 games. 

Anyone got the remotest idea what the result might be when we play again on Saturday? Think I have given up trying to predict what team will turn up.

Apart from believing that we will probably get pumped that is....

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Think we discussed this on the Pars thread this weekend. Perhaps you suffer from dementia?

The boy obv hasn't read the thread. We were poor tonight, but no need to be abusive to the boy especially linking it with Pars. Had enough of that last week

1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

Let' be honest, would have have took 6 points from the last 4 games. 

Of course.

Let's be honest, I never thought that we would turn up and roll ICT over. Didn't expect  such a heavy defeat though and thought we could maybe get a point or sneak a win but we can't surely have expected to maintain Saturday's form? Small steps and this simply shows Hartley that we still need to churn a few.

Can’t believe I trekked up to watch that shite. Went up in the hope that a corner had been turned after Saturday but looks like it was a freak result more than a change in fortunes. Genuinely the worst Falkirk team I have ever seen. If you don’t laugh you’ll cry. 

oh well boys tried there best cant win every week lol head up and on to the next one coyb !!

Saturday's result has been shown to be a freak. Two different piles of shite collided and threw up a bizarre scoreline.

Hartley's 'revival' has been blown away. He is a cock. His appointment at Falkirk was a mega-mistake and he will be sacked before the clocks go forward.

On 08/01/2018 at 14:16, Shadwell Dog said:

Was going to take the wee man up but wont bother at those prices. I thought U12s were supposed to be getting in free during all games in this fortnight.  Nice of ICT to screw every penny out of away fans by ignoring that scheme. I know the game has been rearranged but at this time of year you'd think they could've included this game.

It was included 

Archived