Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Ouch! That felt slightly personal....

Oh dear. I can only apologise if it offended you despite not making any personal remarks.

Perhaps you can apologise (now I've shown you how easy it is) to those on here and beyond who care, and have family and friends who suffer from Dementia, which you blatantly threw out some careless comments earlier.

We have lack of leadership within our team on the park. Can you show some respect, or go and hide with those fools who cowardly behaved against Dunfermline

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear. I can only apologise if it offended you despite not making any personal remarks.
Perhaps you can apologise (now I've shown you how easy it is) to those on here and beyond who care, and have family and friends who suffer from Dementia, which you blatantly threw out some careless comments earlier.
We have lack of leadership within our team on the park. Can you show some respect, or go and hide with those fools who cowardly behaved against Dunfermline

No.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Got to LOL at all these fans of other teams jumping on one freak result against us as if it means anything.

Mental, delusional behaviour.

The relief from the lot of them as we delay our journey to the top by one week is very funny. The lot of them are absolutely feart.

4 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Of course.

Let's be honest, I never thought that we would turn up and roll ICT over. Didn't expect  such a heavy defeat though and thought we could maybe get a point or sneak a win but we can't surely have expected to maintain Saturday's form? Small steps and this simply shows Hartley that we still need to churn a few.

worryingly is we are awful away from home under Hartley, averaging losing 2 goals a game

Still, hopefully the home form continues after going nearly a year with no wins, its about time......but I fear for us on Saturday and following week especially if Taiwo is out

1 hour ago, Fungi said:

Funny that, seem to recall shagging them 5-1 this season

Foran and the board left us totally in the shite with a hopeless squad. Our few decent players left to stay in the Premier, e.g. Draper, Tansey.  Robbo is a decent but unspectacular boss and his team has slowly made progress. The first quarter was a nightmare and the second was a big improvement. Fourth at best this season though.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

So we're now half way forward under Hartley. At Home we play like Brazil and away from home we play like Ally Brazil.  I suppose if we win every home game from now to the end of the season we'll stay up no bother but consistency still seems a long way off.  We still need a midfielder with a bit of dig that can cover for the oft injured Taiwo  Welsh is a nice footballer but if you ask me not the type we were really crying out for. Goalkeeper has to be a priority . Houstons left us in a right mess in between the sticks.

I dont think anyone really complained re goalkeeper situation at the start of the season, Thomson performed superbly last season and we had fans from his previous clubs cry he isnt that good which has proven to be correct. I think more folk were going on about why bring in Mitchell for more £s tbh

On the road is the worrying scenario for us, we either look far too negative or we are gonna get pumped, tho Im still not ruling out the same scenario for home games, after all its been one half and one full game where we have performed well

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

I guess the reverse of this is you have managed to make the Championship play-offs through screwing your creditors?...

Aye? Fucking yassss

Archived