Non Scoring Inverness v Free Scoring Falkirk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traveling up to Inverness for a midweek game is a complete pain in the nutsack tbf. I'm not going tonight but I'd still expect us to take good numbers, hopefully where ever we are put holds a decent amount, would be good to avoid the shambles at Ayr last season 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Don't the clubs decide when the game is played and the SPFL just rubber stamp it?

Apologise for my ignorance if this is not the case.

In general the SPFL allow clubs to mutually agree rearrangements but they do insist on them dealing with it as soon as possible. The exception is between Xmas and last Saturday in January where there is no requirement to rearrange.

ICT and Falkirk must have mutually agreed to play in January regardless.

We agreed with Dundee United for ours that we would wait for the Scottish Cup ties in case we ended up with a free Saturday and also so we had a clearer idea of available midweeks in case of replays. I imagine all the other clubs with games in hand are thinking the same.

29 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Lower F is the section of seating in the main stand with 'FC' on it. I reckon it's 10 rows deep at 25 seats a row, So 250? Imagine we'll take more than that so get get there early if you want a roof over your head for the match 

I've never seen the point in seating without a roof.

Archived