Downtime Tonight

22 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

When divs regular gear and hookers party is potentially going up in flames there's no joking to be had

This.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Mine not working :(

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

My app has been fucked all day and is still fucked:rolleyes:

Android or iOS?

You've uninstalled and downloaded the most recent version ?

5 minutes ago, Div said:

Android or iOS?

You've uninstalled and downloaded the most recent version ?

Android bud. Didn't hear about uninstalling the app. Have Dumbarton been tasked with disseminating this information?

17 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Android bud. Didn't hear about uninstalling the app. Have Dumbarton been tasked with disseminating this information?

Ha!! That did make me laugh at the end of a dark week!

Android users can try this link which is the latest version of the App, not yet released to the Play Store;

P&B Android Beta v7.1.34

If your device doesn't allow the installation of apps other than from the Play store then you can enable that using these instructions;

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/22616/android-allow-installation-of-non-market-apps/

4 hours ago, Div said:

Android users can try this link which is the latest version of the App, not yet released to the Play Store;

P&B Android Beta v7.1.34

If your device doesn't allow the installation of apps other than from the Play store then you can enable that using these instructions;

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/22616/android-allow-installation-of-non-market-apps/

Got it now thanks. I do wonder though that there are umpteen users who think P&B is just down yet again and hoping it will come back yet again. Hopefully the Morton roasters won't rub their 2 brain  cells together and work it out. 

Got it now thanks. I do wonder though that there are umpteen users who think P&B is just down yet again and hoping it will come back yet again. Hopefully the Morton roasters won't rub their 2 brain  cells together and work it out. 

Did put a message out on twitter but will try and make sure it’s clear as possible.

3 minutes ago, Div said:

Did put a message out on twitter but will try and make sure it’s clear as possible.

Cheers Div but i'm guessing a fair proportion of P&B regulars are not on twatter like me. Don't know the ins and outs as i'm not a techie but loads of users could be still in the dark.

On 11/01/2018 at 16:53, Div said:

Now suspect that it was a bug in the App that's been causing the server lock ups. What a surprise.

I fucking hate that App.

We've totally refreshed the App software. If you're having any issues using it, uninstall and reinstall and log back in and you should be good to go.

I would try and do this, as my Kindle app appears to have died yesterday. But I had a brief look at the Amazon kindle app store and there appear to be no meat/pastry/beef extract drink related applications there. Am I missing something or does it effectively not exist anymore?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's still useless. Far prefer it's sleeker layout to the more clunky Web version tbh. 

Archived