Champions elect V Playoff chasing Ayr

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Ruddy confirmed as starting in nets. Rose listed as '50/50', which based on every other '50/50' rated player we seem tp have had this season means he prob wont even be fit for the next game in 2 weeks.

Classic mind games surely? 50/50 is like90/10 is it not for Managers?

22 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Bit of good news, Barr might be available for this game.

That would solve our shape problems. Where did you hear that? And secondly, do you (or anyone) know if his non-operation treatment worked and he will be a fully fit and firing Barr or will it be him (understandably if his groin is weak) playing like a half shut knife? 

1 hour ago, rw89 said:

This seems to be a bit of a myth among our support in recent times. I can remember a good number of bottle jobs (Pars to win the league, Playoffs against Hibs, Dundee United in the semi of the cup) where we've had a big crowd.  But on the other side of the coin we've had the likes of the games against Rangers (Ramsden's Cup, Away in the Scottish, 3-3 draw to stop them winning the league), Aberdeen away and Dundee in the quarter finals at Dens, Hibs in the Scottish Cup and various league games.  All of these have been within the last 10 years or so.

I was meaning games we were expected to win, especially cup games against teams from a lower division, tho I didnt make that clear in my post.

IF we do win tomorrow I really hope our supporters can refrain from giving it the old 'we're going to win the league' or 'we're top of the league' chants.

Hopefully we get them started before KO. Get it up them. Fortress Stark’s. Ruddy hell.

Is the Raith Suite open prior/post match tomorrow for a few pre-match vodkay’s?
As for the match, it’ll be a tight & scrappy 90mins regardless of any score line, fingers crossed we make it 11/11 at home.
My XI would be;
Lennox (it’ll be Smith though)
JT McKay Davo Murray
Matthews Vaughan Robbo Barr (even if fit enough for 60mins)
Spence Buchanan

I think the midfield will be however:
Matthews Herron Robbo Vaughan

COYR

12 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

As for the match, it’ll be a tight & scrappy 90mins regardless of any score line, fingers crossed we make it 11/11 at home.
My XI would be;
JT McKay Davo Murray
Spence Buchanan

COYR

Na shagger, hospitality on the morn!

12 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

My XI would be;
JT McKay Davo Murray
Spence Buchanan

COYR

I hope you're wrong. Herron's last game was against Queens Park when he was subbed at 0-0. Don't see any need to bring him straight back in or move Vaughan to accommodate him.

IF we do win tomorrow I really hope our supporters can refrain from giving it the old 'we're going to win the league' or 'we're top of the league' chants.

I for one will wait until we are 10 points clear before giving it “10 points behind us, you’re only 10 points behind us”.

Ayr, Ayr, f**k your Ayr will suffice until then.

Rovers to win 4-0 tomorrow. New Celtic guy to score a hat-trick. McCall to get sent to the Stand. Three Ayr fans to start crying, two to get lifted, one to get sectioned.

Archived