Scotland Centre Backs

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

I haven’t seen him play in Turkey so I’ve no idea how good he is these days, but either way  suddenly changing your allegiance because we’ve qualified for a tournament is a bit shite.

But that isn't happening Caulker has been talking to our management team since 2019'about playing for Scotland he just hasn't been picked yet

Jason Cummings has two Scotland caps and is talking about switching to play for the Ozzies
It cuts both ways it will work for or against us
We are to small a nation not to be exploring different avenues for players
F*cking hell. Do the Aussies know about this incoming threat?

4 hours ago, Gordopolis said:
7 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
Jason Cummings has two Scotland caps and is talking about switching to play for the Ozzies
It cuts both ways it will work for or against us
We are to small a nation not to be exploring different avenues for players

F*cking hell. Do the Aussies know about this incoming threat?

Aussie muffins ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump

but , news from the english Championship

I believe the McInytre that played for the winning Reading team today was our u - 21 player

Hanley still in the table topping Norwich team ( with McLean )

McKenna on the bench for Forest ( I think he has been injured or suspended )

Off the top of one's head , anyone know if Jack Hendry is still laying all Belgian league forwards to waste ?
Haven't watched any of his games myself but a seemingly well known Belgian football blog said:

"Jack Hendry (KV Ostend): Despite his almost unintelligible Scottish accent, Hendry grew in no time to become defense leader at KV Ostend, one of the revelations in the Jupiler Pro League."

From looking at flashscores they've pretty much been starting the same back 3 since October.

3 hours ago, charger29 said:

Haven't watched any of his games myself but a seemingly well known Belgian football blog said:

"Jack Hendry (KV Ostend): Despite his almost unintelligible Scottish accent, Hendry grew in no time to become defense leader at KV Ostend, one of the revelations in the Jupiler Pro League."

From looking at flashscores they've pretty much been starting the same back 3 since October.

( and )  he plays in a back three !!!

Ostend 10th in an eighteen team league , not bad . I hope SSC is monitoring him

Cheers

Edited by ewan14

On 02/01/2021 at 18:52, ewan14 said:

Bump

but , news from the english Championship

I believe the McInytre that played for the winning Reading team today was our u - 21 player

Hanley still in the table topping Norwich team ( with McLean )

McKenna on the bench for Forest ( I think he has been injured or suspended )

McKenna has been Forest's POTY to date according to their support. 

He has been out for the last five r six games injured

• 2 weeks later...

Would just like to say Grant Hanley has to start for Scotland at the Euro’s - he’s perfect for the middle position of a Central 3. He’s extremely strong and quick. He’s captain a very high quality Norwich team and playing under Daniel Farke has seen a brilliant improvement in his distribution on the ball as part of a possession-based team.

2 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Would just like to say Grant Hanley has to start for Scotland at the Euro’s - he’s perfect for the middle position of a Central 3. He’s extremely strong and quick. He’s captain a very high quality Norwich team and playing under Daniel Farke has seen a brilliant improvement in his distribution on the ball as part of a possession-based team.

Aye he's decent with lots of good attributes. He was always going to benefit from them getting relegated, right through his career he's been quality whenever in the championship but struggling a wee bit at premiership level.  He'll be in the squad in March and see how it goes but has to have a decent chance.