Scotland Centre Backs

42 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Who do our other CB's play against?  Ross fucking County?  

Look just admit the 5th choice CB at Stoke isn't the god tier player you've been making him out to be.

Plus Souttar was terrible when he played for Ross County, maybe not the best example for you to use

Edited by Rodhull

44 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Yeah. That's why he played every week for them then was loaned to a higher level. That's totally what happens when a player does badly.  Walloper.

Christ, keep telling yourself what you need to justify the fantasy in your head. Was a Bombscare at county initially. Didn’t impress many of the season ticket holders I know there over the rest of the season and contributed to their relegation. 

Can’t get a league game at a struggling Stoke side, even a young English lad of the same age is ahead of him. When Lindsay comes back he may even be 6th choice and it’s being reported he may be bombed out on loan to another League one side in Portsmouth.

But no you keep telling yourself what an amazing success he is. 

5 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Christ, keep telling yourself what you need to justify the fantasy in your head. Was a Bombscare at county initially. Didn’t impress many of the season ticket holders I know there over the rest of the season and contributed to their relegation. 

Can’t get a league game at a struggling Stoke side, even a young English lad of the same age is ahead of him. When Lindsay comes back he may even be 6th choice and it’s being reported he may be bombed out on loan to another League one side in Portsmouth.

But no you keep telling yourself what an amazing success he is. 

That's cause I know what I'm talking about.  I'm just right, its not a matter of opinion. You have one person who kens and a few who don't, its as simple as that.  Way better than Lindsay btw.

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's cause I know what I'm talking about.  I'm just right, its not a matter of opinion. You have one person who kens and a few who don't, its as simple as that.  Way better than Lindsay btw.

Pity for Souttar Michael O’Neil isn’t the rabid weirdo for him you are.

Edited by Rodhull

18 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Pity for Souttar Michael O’Neil isn’t the rabid weirdo for him you are.

Is that why he picked him last night?  Just like Tierney you'll agree eventually when you hear it on TV.  He's not Beckenbauer but he's excellent and easily good enough to be a first choice with Scotland right now, will have a long and excellent career. 

9 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Is that why he picked him last night?  Just like Tierney you'll agree eventually when you hear it on TV.  He's not Beckenbauer but he's excellent and easily good enough to be a first choice with Scotland right now, will have a long and excellent career. 

Because at the moment he’s 5th choice for league games. We’ve established that. World’s first excellent Championship 5th choice it seems.

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Because at the moment he’s 5th choice for league games. We’ve established that. World’s first excellent Championship 5th choice it seems.

We haven't established anything.  A couple of fandans said that.  That does not make it established. Just to indulge you for a second, they've played two league games this season, and he's been on the bench for both of them.  They aren't naming 3 CB's on the bench are they? So you're talking shite, amazingly enough.

We haven't established anything.  A couple of fandans said that.  That does not make it established. Just to indulge you for a second, they've played two league games this season, and he's been on the bench for both of them.  They aren't naming 3 CB's on the bench are they? So you're talking shite, amazingly enough.
He's not eligible for Scotland anymore. Why don't you start a thread about him in the Misc Other Football forum for this pish?

26 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

He wasn’t on the bench against Bristol City.