Scotland Centre Backs

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He’s captain. So yes.

He's club captain.  He remained so when he wasn't playing at all for a long time.  He has been first choice for a few months now, but I listened to their manager say at the weekend that was the first time he's been able to name 3 CB's in his squad for two months or something so huge injury problems.  Relegation will be good for him.

Guest Moomintroll
Not been much chat in this section of the forum for a few days.
Something else going on? [emoji848]
Shhhhhhh. We're all hiding from Pepp.

• 3 months later...

I see Liam Lindsay isn’t even making the bench for Stoke currently. Imagine he could be on the move come the end of the season.

Also surprised to see world class Harry Souttar couldn’t stop Fleetwood getting scudded in the playoffs last night.

Guest DAVIDB69
Even Harry Souttar would be a better option than the hapless Lindsay.

If we are going down to league one for players we need to knock it on the head

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Jack Hendry has been farmed out on loan to KV Oostende in the Belgium leagues, actually forgot all about him because if he is playing regularly, then it’s another player under consideration.

I’d be fairly confident in predicting that Hendry won’t get near the Scotland squad. Honking. 

On 04/07/2020 at 15:31, Rodhull said:

I see Liam Lindsay isn’t even making the bench for Stoke currently. Imagine he could be on the move come the end of the season.

Made the bench at the weekend - surely time for Clarke to go and have a look at him warming up at the side of the pitch.

Edited by craigkillie

33 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Made the bench on Saturday - surely time for Clarke to go and have a look at him warming up at the side of the pitch.

To be fair, I'd go and have a look at him too, the handsome fucker.

But as someone who was really looking forward to seeing him finally get his chance, that ship may not have completely sailed, but it's quite a distance from the shore and getting further.