Scotland Centre Backs

On 31/08/2021 at 18:57, Marshmallo said:

That's a great move for Hendry. Tough tasks ahead in that Champions League group but can only benefit him longer term.

He could've been destroyed by that spell at Celtic but he looks to have done well for himself since. That speaks very positively to his mindset.

I still need to see more before I am won over by him as a Scotland international quality player but he's on an upward trajectory in his club career.

On 31/08/2021 at 19:57, 2426255 said:

I thought you said he was pish? He's the same player that played in the Euros. So fickle

Hey Marshmallo, is he still not worth having in the squad? 

McKenna in for Hanley for me. Gallagher has been less than stellar this season and i don't see cooper as bringing the same aggression.
The criticism that McKenna gets on here reminds me of the criticism Hanley got back in the day. 

I get both sides of the argument there (McKenna = 2015 Hanley). But as it stands, Hanley wins out on experience and current, consistently good form. It'd be reckless to drop him for McKenna - who is a first rate backup - right now.

4 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Hey Marshmallo, is he still not worth having in the squad? 

I don't even care if I get banned, it's just worth it for calling out you judgemental daftys - I hope you've learned a lesson, don't be so quick to judge.

2 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
15 minutes ago, coprolite said:
McKenna in for Hanley for me. Gallagher has been less than stellar this season and i don't see cooper as bringing the same aggression.
The criticism that McKenna gets on here reminds me of the criticism Hanley got back in the day. 

I get bpth sides of the argument there. But as it stands, Hanley wins out on experience and current, consistent form

It's not really an argument. Hanley should play when available but he's out for Israel after his dodgy booking isn't he? 

28 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Is there a "needy c**t" badge available on here?

Gordopolis, You're not the polis on here mate. 😉 What is it with cops and feeling the need to tell people how to behave and what not to do outside their job🤦‍♂️😅 Get yourself back in that wee box you exist in. 👋

Edited by 2426255

11 hours ago, Craigieboy86 said:

Souttar, Halkett, Kerr, McCart for right centre back, centre back, Left centre back

Clarke look blood bright player in centre back at world cup final squad after if Scotland quality stage group 

Thankfully Halkett and McCart will be nowhere near any future squads. 

On 08/09/2021 at 00:05, 8MileBU said:

I’m just playing devils advocate relative to the two players you mentioned previously. I think Hendry did quite well in the RCB position and probably deserves to stay there. 

I don’t see any reason McTominay can’t play the central role but it if the opposition necessitate a meat-n-tatties centur hawf then the jury’s still out on whether McTominay can be that guy. Personally I’d rather just get him into the midfield.

Any chance of Ryan Jack being fit ?