Scotland Centre Backs

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Jack Hendry, Craig Halkett, and David Bates all suggested, while there's a Scottish CB almost exactly matching McTominays role for Scotland, and succeeding at it, week in, week out, as captain of a Scottish Premiership side.

And the same folk have the cheek to gurn about how players from small clubs are ignored for players from big clubs despite being better 😂

Jason Kerr's shite mate accept it

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Jason Kerr's shite mate accept it

He's not good enough for Scotland no, but he should be ahead of Bates/Hendry/Jordan fucking McGhee if you're looking for a back up to McTominay, simply because Kerr is excelling at that exact role in the top flight.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

He's not good enough for Scotland no, but he should be ahead of Bates/Hendry/Jordan fucking McGhee if you're looking for a back up to McTominay, simply because Kerr is excelling at that exact role in the top flight.

Who?  I can't even remember who we're talking about cause Saint Johnson are such a nothing club.  The people of Preth can't even be bothered to come out to see them so why should anyone else care.  

41 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
Who?  I can't even remember who we're talking about cause Saint Johnson are such a nothing club.  The people of Preth can't even be bothered to come out to see them so why should anyone else care.  

A very poor effort by your standards.

I thought it was quite decent actually. Was disappointed not to provoke a reaction.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Jack Hendry, Craig Halkett, and David Bates all suggested, while there's a Scottish CB almost exactly matching McTominays role for Scotland, and succeeding at it, week in, week out, as captain of a Scottish Premiership side.

And the same folk have the cheek to gurn about how players from small clubs are ignored for players from big clubs despite being better 😂

Once Celtic acquire Jason he will get that cap

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Belgian and Scottish leagues must be compared

13 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

still in the League Cup

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Okay, thanks.

Judge Judy Do Not Want GIF

He is playing for one of the best teams in Turkey, sitting top of their league. I'd have him in ahead of Considine and Hanley, who have both been in recent squads. If he is picking 4 natural CB's for the Euros, then it's McKenna, Gallagher, Cooper and Caulker for me, that's if he is indeed genuinely interested. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

He is playing for one of the best teams in Turkey, sitting top of their league. I'd have him in ahead of Considine and Hanley, who have both been in recent squads. If he is picking 4 natural CB's for the Euros, then it's McKenna, Gallagher, Cooper and Caulker for me, that's if he is indeed genuinely interested. 

He is definitely 100% interested.  Said so himself a couple of weeks ago.  But he can f**k right off just now, no danger someone can turn down Scotland for years then walk into the squad for the Euros.  That goes for Che Adams too.  I would gladly take both but not for that tournament.

Its different someone like Gilmour who has been committed to Scotland all along, just not made his senior debut yet.

3 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

He is definitely 100% interested.  Said so himself a couple of weeks ago.  But he can f**k right off just now, no danger someone can turn down Scotland for years then walk into the squad for the Euros.  That goes for Che Adams too.  I would gladly take both but not for that tournament.

Its different someone like Gilmour who has been committed to Scotland all along, just not made his senior debut yet.

Gilmour is 100 per cent Scottish though

as in he was born here , his parents are Scottish etc

The only info I can find for Johnstone playing for Feyenoord today is that he was at left full back !?!

I thought he was a central defender

Anyway 1 - 1 home draw with Utrecht ( wonderful cathedral )

Congratulations to George

Edited by ewan14